AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 08:42:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2024: Away we Gallego (3/5 - Sinema OUT)  (Read 58348 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: October 14, 2023, 07:08:51 AM »

Not a great quarter for an incumbent senator in a marquee race. The COH number is good but I think most of that was raised before she went independent.

I think she's more than likely to retire and live off her leftover campaign cash or start some foundation to keep her relevant. COH is not really that impressive when you figure she is not getting any super PAC helping her out. Both sides spent like $50M each last year in AZ.

If she's going to retire, why did she file to run for reelection?

The only person with the answer to that is the woman herself. I have maintained for a long time now that she is trying to suck money out of Very Serious People so she has something to live off of before she ends up flogging her inevitable book on Fox News and then starts crying about the 'lack of civility' in politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies