Has Glenn Beck lost it? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:54:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Has Glenn Beck lost it? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Has he?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Has Glenn Beck lost it?  (Read 1877 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 01, 2016, 08:55:27 AM »
« edited: October 01, 2016, 08:57:12 AM by Malcolm X »

No, Glenn Beck is a brilliant man and I'd bet money that he's one of the biggest bulls***ers on the right.  If you watch him when he's not "in-character," he's always calm, articulate, and sometimes has genuinely interesting insights to offer (although he still does far too much name-calling for my taste).  However, this crazy-man schtick is like a character that some brilliant screenwriter has written for himself.  In other words, Beck simply uses his intelligence and other talents to manipulate, divide, exploit, and incite hatred despite clearly knowing better...and that makes him an evil man.  

Selling your soul like that for money or power/influence is a small-scale version of the type of thinking that leads a George Wallace to go from being fiercely pro-civil rights to being an arch-segregationist to win elections or that made Eric Greitens actively defended a man (Michael Goguen) who kept (yes, I mean "kept" like keeping an animal as a pet) a 15 year-old victim of human trafficking as a personal sex slave for 13 years because guy donated $1 million to his campaign (btw, this is the reason that I hate Greitens so much and consider him to be such a horrible person).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies