2040 electoral map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:15:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2040 electoral map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2040 electoral map  (Read 53461 times)
zclark1994
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -1.04

« on: July 14, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »

To be honest I would pick a different subject to write a book on if I were you.  Just because in todays political landscape certain groups of people are affiliated mostly with one party does not mean that that will always be the case.  And you also can't really predict the circumstances of an election that is still over 30 years out.  Imagine everything that could happen in the next 30 years to change america/the world.  Most likely though, The repubs will began to become slightly more moderate over the next several years and once again become the majority in congress.  They might even be able to pull off an upset if obama has low approval ratings near election time.  If obama is doing good then he will probably be re-elected.  After the crazy spending so far in 2009, and most likely going into 2010, I don't think that the democrats will have such a large lead in congress, if they haven't already been booted from the majority position.  When we do get a republican president, he will probably have a democratic congress as the american people like divided government.  The political wheel will keep spinning.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies