The Atlasian Sentinel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:05:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel  (Read 64120 times)
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: June 22, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »
« edited: June 22, 2009, 02:04:16 PM by Swedish Cheese »

Also, the voting booth says that you need to register before or on June 11th. electoraljew2 registered on June 11th, according to Earl's official registry, so I believe that he is elgiible to vote.

All well and good, but if that vote turns out to be crucial, don't be surprised if I lodge a case with the court seeking its invalidation.

As you can see, Jas clearly stated he would only care if the election was close.

We know you're in it for the right reasons Afleitch, but don't deny that all the other supporters do it cause they want Leif to win.

EDIT: Franzl, why did you have to ruin my argument. Tongue
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »

The CC needs to be killed off and burried already. Has it resulted in anything of value yet?

We don't need a new constitution, and changes needed in the old one can be handled by the Senate.
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:05:21 AM »

Why do you have to become such a whiny bitch everytime someone or something does not agree with you 95 % of the time, Marokai? If you want a newspaper slaming Purple State you have the right to create one. You're sounding awfully similar to a Southern Redneck crying about the evil LEEBERAL media.

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

I hope that our current PPT gets to keep his job even if the left comes out on top in this election. MasterJedi has done a good job as Senate leader if you ask me.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies