FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 03:26:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45775 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: July 14, 2009, 03:39:38 PM »
« edited: July 14, 2009, 03:43:32 PM by Senator Tmthforu94 »

Pre-Tmth, it was a respectable region. Now it's become The Dirty South 2.0.
Oh really?
The Mideast has a very even balance between the DA and RPP. We, have an active governor, and an active, bi-partisan assembly, where Democrats actually lead Republicans.
Now, let's look at your region, the Pacific. An inactive Governor, no competitive elections, and an assembly, that, well, isn't awful, but it isn't great either.
Basically, you have no room to complain about the Mideast, as your region is in worse condition that ours.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #526 on: July 14, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »

There is no Democratic or Republican Party in Atlasia anymore, and if you're not aware, then you shouldn't be Senator.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #527 on: July 14, 2009, 04:46:44 PM »

There is no Democratic or Republican Party in Atlasia anymore, and if you're not aware, then you shouldn't be Senator.

I can only clap my hands to that comment.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #528 on: July 14, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »

RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #529 on: July 14, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

True. I think that tmthforu94 was referring to the avatars/parties in real life (I am an R-VA and JOHN91043353 and Peter are D-SE and D-IN respectively).
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #530 on: July 14, 2009, 04:58:16 PM »

I believe that the honerable gentleman was referring to the real-life party affiliations of the members of the Assembly, not that he was insinuating that those two parties still exist in Atlasia.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #531 on: July 14, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »

I was referring to the colors of their avaters. Despite what you and Marokai might think, I'm not stupid.
And Marokai, instead of having other people say your thoughts by quoting, why don't you actually respond with your own words?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #532 on: July 14, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »

I was referring to the colors of their avaters. Despite what you and Marokai might think, I'm not stupid.
And Marokai, instead of having other people say your thoughts by quoting, why don't you actually respond with your own words?

I am hurted than you ignored me in your comments.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #533 on: July 14, 2009, 05:07:23 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2009, 05:11:02 PM by Senator Tmthforu94 »

was referring to the colors of their avaters. Despite what you and Marokai AND MAXQUE might think, I'm not stupid.

I am hurted than you ignored me in your comments.
My apologies...
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #534 on: July 14, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »

I would, but I don't want to get in trouble Wink
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #535 on: July 14, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »

Yes, avatar colours are such an important part of Atlasian politics!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #536 on: July 14, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »

Pre-Tmth, it was a respectable region. Now it's become The Dirty South 2.0.
Oh really?
The Mideast has a very even balance between the DA and RPP. We, have an active governor, and an active, bi-partisan assembly, where Democrats actually lead Republicans.
Now, let's look at your region, the Pacific. An inactive Governor, no competitive elections, and an assembly, that, well, isn't awful, but it isn't great either.
Basically, you have no room to complain about the Mideast, as your region is in worse condition that ours.

Oh, great ! A even balance between a hard-rightist party and a centrist party : that a proof of the Mideastern neutrality...
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #537 on: July 14, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »
« Edited: July 14, 2009, 07:30:55 PM by Senator Tmthforu94 »

I was just referring to the political views of the Assembly. It's hilarious, and sad,  the ways some of you try to attack me.
And Antonio, I think it's a bit more balanced than other regions, like the Pacific. At least we don't have one party controlling everything. I mean, what was the vote between conservative DWTL and liberal Fritz? 17-3, or something like that, right?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #538 on: July 14, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

I was just referring to the political views of the Assembly. It's hilarious, and sad,  the ways some of you try to attack me.

Could you stop taking everything as a personal attack, damn it?

You made a comment which never applies to Atlasia, or atleast you made a comment which doesn't make much sense in the context of Atlasian politics. That's it. Period.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #539 on: July 14, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

You made a comment which never applies to Atlasia, or atleast you made a comment which doesn't make much sense in the context of Atlasian politics. That's it. Period.
Oh
So making one comment that doesn't make sense means you shouldn't be a Senator? Thanks for the heads up.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #540 on: July 14, 2009, 07:54:53 PM »

lol, authoritarian-party catfight.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #541 on: July 14, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »

Oh
So making one comment that doesn't make sense means you shouldn't be a Senator? Thanks for the heads up.

I think he means than people who don't know than avatar color is irrelevent in Atlasia should not be Senators. That person has too much to learn about Atlasia to be a Senator now. More experience needed.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #542 on: July 14, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »

Oh

Goddammit, learn to read for once. I said if one doesn't know that the Dem and Republican parties don't exist in Atlasia, he shouldn't be Senator. I think you know that they don't exist, so it doesn't concern you.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #543 on: July 14, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »

We aren't really conservative. But a lot of new RPP members came to the Mideast in the recent influx. Also, a number of certain DA members, while hardly conservative (myself left-leaning) respect DWTL as an effective and amusing citizen and enjoyed his time as Senator.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #544 on: July 15, 2009, 05:30:01 AM »

And Antonio, I think it's a bit more balanced than other regions, like the Pacific. At least we don't have one party controlling everything. I mean, what was the vote between conservative DWTL and liberal Fritz? 17-3, or something like that, right?

I never said Pacific was not a liberal region. I saw the results as you did, and these results prove that :
1. Pacific is liberal
2. Mideast is conservative

But don't tell me Mideast is centrist because it's politics are balanced between RPP and DA.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #545 on: July 15, 2009, 11:45:55 AM »

I never said Pacific was not a liberal region. I saw the results as you did, and these results prove that :
1. Pacific is liberal
2. Mideast is conservative

But don't tell me Mideast is centrist because it's politics are balanced between RPP and DA.

There are alot of liberals and center leftist, they just mostly don't vote ideologically as I did in this election.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #546 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »

I think what HW is trying to say is that most people in the Mideast have brains and can think for themselves except for people like him who just cry about people not being nice.

Anyway, the assertion that the Mideast is a conservative bastion is non-sense.  I have said it before, it simply makes no sense if you look at it the region.  In fact, while certainly the most right-leaning party, the idea that the RPP is a cohesive conservative bastion is also absurd.  We are fairly evenly split between populists, conservatives, and libertarians
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #547 on: July 15, 2009, 05:38:21 PM »

The Democratic Party actually was recently reborn in Atlasia. Both KyleGordon and myself are among the members, and at least one of us will be elected to the Mideast assembly tomorrow.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »

The Democratic Party actually was recently reborn in Atlasia. Both KyleGordon and myself are among the members, and at least one of us will be elected to the Mideast assembly tomorrow.

Three members isn't really what I would call an impressive rebirth.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

Three members isn't really what I would call an impressive rebirth.
Hey, who said anything about impressive? I'm just correcting the statement that we don't exist at all. Besides, the way parties and registrations come and go around here, having lasted over a full month makes us practically venerable. ;-)

And hey, it's three more than the Atlasian Republican Party has. :-P
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies