DownWithTheLeft For Senate: Let's Get Cracking
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:07:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  DownWithTheLeft For Senate: Let's Get Cracking
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DownWithTheLeft For Senate: Let's Get Cracking  (Read 1487 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »

Another re-election bid, another headquarters.

Please feel free to post support/comments/questions

I also hope SPC can utilize this space for his campaign as well
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 09:04:43 PM »

I'll be able to vote again, so you'll likely have my first preference.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »

No news from the campaign today.  Hopefully something interesting will happen soon
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

In this age of renewed hackery out of the left, I find it necessary to state that you have my total support.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »

In this age of renewed hackery out of the left, I find it necessary to state that you have my total support.
I think the amount of leftist hackery is actually decreasing, aside from BaconKing, the leftist senators now are more than willing to work out compromises on bills.  The Euro 3 no longer occupy senate seats.

Thanks for the support of course
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 06:39:47 PM »

I think the amount of leftist hackery is actually decreasing, aside from BaconKing, the leftist senators now are more than willing to work out compromises on bills.  The Euro 3 no longer occupy senate seats.

Thanks for the support of course

They're less compromising & more slowly re-writing bills to fit their own bleeding-heart agendas because they know that we're too fragmented to stop them.

I was actually more referring to a general spirit of anti-rightist hackery seizing the forum center & left, though.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 08:53:07 AM »

Campaign rally sometime later today or tomorrow
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »

The senator steps to the podium

Thank you all for coming out today.  Next month the country will have to make decisions concerning our future.  The senate has been making tremendous progress, but we still fall short of what we need to acheive real progress.  While we do not have the chance to vote out HappyWarrior this election, I urge you to make sure myself and SouthParkConservative get elected again.  With forum affairs taking a back seat, economic freedom and corrections of societal injusticies has taken the forefront.  Thank you for your time,

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Fine...I Made This More Civil
persepolis

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »

What is your stance on gun control?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

I oppose almost any gun control at all, I strongly oppose the bill currently being debated in the Mideast assembly.  Let's face facts, there is no way to stop the bad guys from having guns, so why not let law abiding citizens easily arm themselves for protection?
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 09:17:48 PM »

I oppose almost any gun control at all, I strongly oppose the bill currently being debated in the Mideast assembly.  Let's face facts, there is no way to stop the bad guys from having guns, so why not let law abiding citizens easily arm themselves for protection?

So lets give guns to everyone so they all can go around shooting each other? The fact is gun control is a must to keep people safe. Don't get me wrong, I own two guns myself, but I don't want anyone and everyone to be able to own a gun.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 09:18:46 PM »

So lets give guns to everyone so they all can go around shooting each other? The fact is gun control is a must to keep people safe. Don't get me wrong, I own two guns myself, but I don't want anyone and everyone to be able to own a gun.
Its not the government handing out guns, people who want to own firearms legally should be able to.  Face facts, they'll just get them illegally anyway.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 09:21:02 PM »

Its not the government handing out guns, people who want to own firearms legally should be able to.  Face facts, they'll just get them illegally anyway.

So you are saying if a unstable person wants to buy a guy he should be able to? Or a person who has a history of assult on people when the get mad? Or a person who has been in prison for many years?
Fine...I Made This More Civil
persepolis

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 09:22:14 PM »

Isn't that holding others to a double standard? You are allowed to hold guns but a high profile (high risk) man is not allowed to carry one, and is put into the spotlight after shooting himself in the leg?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »

I made it clear that I felt law abiding citizens should be able to buy guns.  We should have restrictions to those placed on methanphedamines
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

I made it clear that I felt law abiding citizens should be able to buy guns.  We should have restrictions to those placed on methanphedamines

So what do you not like about the bill currently in being debate in the Mideast?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »

So what do you not like about the bill currently in being debate in the Mideast?

I myself am for gun rights and I see no problems with the bill unless you want people to have RPGs or you want the clinically insane or convicts have weapons.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »

I staunchly oppose it, and while I support a region's power to make laws, I don't believe gun control is a good idea, for many, many reasons.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 09:16:55 AM »

Please read/comment on my Legalization of Heroin Bill
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »

The senator wishes everyone a Happy Easter even if you don't celebrate Easter because that's who he is Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies