Presidential Parliamentarian (Discussion Open) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:45:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Presidential Parliamentarian (Discussion Open) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Presidential Parliamentarian (Discussion Open)  (Read 39025 times)
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: June 19, 2009, 05:26:34 PM »

Argh, now someone is introducing the status quo as an option?

Well, congrats, you win the convention.

I don't think any radical changes will make through public referendum anymore. They may have in February, but not now.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:57:31 PM »

I would say that the Midwest election is competitive. It would be more competitive if you, Jas, and Lewis Trondheim voted for Fritz.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »

I would say that the Midwest election is competitive. It would be more competitive if you, Jas, and Lewis Trondheim voted for Fritz.

They're subversive types. It's "cool." Wink

They're fighting the man, Dude!

Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »

Ah, competition by compulsion, I hadn't thought of that Wink

Well, with all due respect, Fritz is fairly close to your ideologies, and if you didn't spend so much time complaining about salads and talking about "loonyism" and more time taking things seriously and giving proper candidates due consideration, elections might turn out differently than they do now. You act like class clowns and then complain when the class doesn't turn out well.

Don't worry, I understand that teh intarwebs is only for Very Srs Business.  Fritz is close to my ideology, but he started a thread called "No change!", whereas I've been calling for a complete overhaul of the entire system.  The Senate's ideological decisions have no impact whatsoever on my life in Atlasia, while forum affairs decisions do; thus, forum affairs are a more important component to my decision than ideology.

Well maybe if we had an active GM (glares at Ebowed) that would change. How does anything affect you life in Atlasia? This is supposed to simulate government and elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies