War and conflict (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:43:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  War and conflict (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: War and conflict  (Read 7350 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: April 24, 2009, 04:29:31 PM »

Just a comment from the observer of this that I am:

That's funny to see that even when there is no reason to go at war, humans wants it! Wink

That said you're right, in a political simulation that is a point to take in consideration, but well, for that the thing has a real meaning, a war must have a sens, even for a funny political simulation, that gives more interest to the thing.

For it to have a sens, it has, like in the real life, to be an option you take to reach a goal, a goal that would have some sens in the political simulation.

For example, in Age of Empires, missions are determined, when you play that game which is also a kind of "political simulation", ok in very simplistic, you know what are your goal, and here war is almost always the solution.

What I mean in short is that I find it weird to want to make war in order to make war, I think it has more sens when it has a goal understood in the political simulation.

But well, that's just a commentary from the outside, and maybe all of you have already taken this aspect in count.

In fact you need to make a new video game to complete Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies