Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:40:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue  (Read 2773 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: March 23, 2009, 10:00:23 AM »

Congratulations on your confirmation, sir.

As far as I've known, the office of AG has been opened in the other board, but I decided that since this board is more active, I'd make myself and my actions and suggestions more known here.

This is a very good decision of yours. Before being elected Senator, I never wandered onto the "Government" board because I wasn't a part of the Government. I am pleased to see how approachable you are here.

As for my plans and activity, stay tuned in the coming days for my plans for the wiki. I've sent Dave and email requesting access to the Wiki but I've yet to get a response so I'd like to wait for access before proceeding, but I just wanted everyone to know where that was going.

I look forward to seeing this. If your previous conduct is any indication of your future conduct, I believe you shall perform an excellent job in your new role.

Thank you and for all those who supported my nomination for the job, I much appreciate your confidence in me.

Thank you for providing me with the confidence to vote for your confirmation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies