America 2050- We talk about future elections...but what will the stances be? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:21:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  America 2050- We talk about future elections...but what will the stances be? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: America 2050- We talk about future elections...but what will the stances be?  (Read 13970 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 17, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »

Democrats and Republicans are still the two main parties. Religious Social issues are no longer a major factor in campaigns, instead economic and foreign relation topics dominate political dialog. One of the parties is isolationist/protectionist (I'm guessing the Republicans) and the other supports free trade and greater involvement in world politics.

With the ways trends are going I'd say it would be the other way around. I'll say it again the Republicans will be a much more liberterian although socially conversative party and the Democrats will be a much more Social Democratic then liberal party overall.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies