Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 06:39:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)  (Read 94028 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »

Wow, I didn't imagine RPPers were in a so bad shape. I just hope Tmth will manage to get elected.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »

afleitch consistently gets the highest approvals, yet always seems to have the most electoral difficulty. What's up with that?

He's not had that much electoral difficulty.
afleitch has lost very few elections all told.

You guys had to save him last time. Someone's gonna have to save him in December, because knowing the DA they are likely to pref Franzl.

Yea, he only won because people voted for him. What gives?!?!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »

afleitch consistently gets the highest approvals, yet always seems to have the most electoral difficulty. What's up with that?

You guys had to save him last time. Someone's gonna have to save him in December, because knowing the DA they are likely to pref Franzl.

I'm saying that that pool of voters is less in proportion and with a quota system likely isn't enough to elect Franzl and afleitch. That causes friction, because I truly believe that most DA members would support Franzl, something I find rather unfortunate as well.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2009, 12:35:44 AM »

I'm saying that that pool of voters is less in proportion and with a quota system likely isn't enough to elect Franzl and afleitch. That causes friction, because I truly believe that most DA members would support Franzl, something I find rather unfortunate as well.

It is the nature of the DA. We don't run candidates and push them across the finish line by virtue of our numbers. It is all about cross-party appeal and drawing in high preferences from all the parties.

As for as Franzl vs. Afleitch square-off you may wish to create, the DA has managed to elect both of them for the past three elections, so I don't see it suddenly becoming a problem. I habitually reserve my vote until the last day to help either Franzl or afleitch, whichever seems to need it more, but DA members are, as always, there to vote their conscience.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2009, 01:52:50 AM »

It is the nature of the DA. We don't run candidates and push them across the finish line by virtue of our numbers. It is all about cross-party appeal and drawing in high preferences from all the parties.

As for as Franzl vs. Afleitch square-off you may wish to create, the DA has managed to elect both of them for the past three elections, so I don't see it suddenly becoming a problem. I habitually reserve my vote until the last day to help either Franzl or afleitch, whichever seems to need it more, but DA members are, as always, there to vote their conscience.

Yeah but when the DA felt they could sh**t on the PCs, the PCs grew a hell of a lot larger to compensate. I think that will end up making up the difference.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2009, 05:48:55 AM »

"save him" Huh
Surely you mean voted for him? In which case, isn't that how everyone gets elected?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2009, 08:29:19 AM »

Anyone who actually believes that Tmth or Yank will lose is off their rocker.  Myself is far from a guarantee and I'm not sure dead0man is favored right now, but the other two are shoo-ins at this point.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2009, 10:09:06 AM »

"save him" Huh
Surely you mean voted for him? In which case, isn't that how everyone gets elected?

It was unorthodox.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

He is drastically different politically.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

To what?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2009, 04:24:09 PM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

To what?

To all LNF members.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

To what?

To all LNF members.

Compare the PM score of Jas or bullmoose to that of afleitch, You'll find there's a much smaller difference between them than there is between them and, say, Al.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »

100% approval, I guess I made the right choice Wink
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »

Yeah but when the DA felt they could sh**t on the PCs, the PCs grew a hell of a lot larger to compensate. I think that will end up making up the difference.

You mean when we felt like we should stop letting the PCs sh**t all over us? And then the PCs panicked and registered and strategically moved a bunch of zombies, rather than try to achieve real reform?

Yeah, good times...
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

You mean when we felt like we should stop letting the PCs sh**t all over us? And then the PCs panicked and registered and strategically moved a bunch of zombies, rather than try to achieve real reform?

Yeah, good times...

None of that happened.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »

If you don't stop trespassing and loitering in my place of business, I will bring out my "little friend" or just have you arrested. Either way.

SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »

oh, god. ;_;
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:56 AM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

To what?

To all LNF members.

It's becoming increasingly clear that you don't understand the LNF at all. Sad
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2009, 03:39:28 AM »

"save him" Huh

It was unorthodox.

How so?

To what?

To all LNF members.

It's becoming increasingly clear that you don't understand the LNF at all. Sad

I understand the LNF. If they liked me, I'd join Sad
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2009, 03:43:10 AM »

We love you (we want to have your babies). Now join. 
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:29 AM »

If you don't stop trespassing and loitering in my place of business, I will bring out my "little friend" or just have you arrested. Either way.

SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your last chance.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2009, 12:06:04 PM »

What are you going to do about it, big boy?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2009, 12:29:10 PM »

Get himself on mod review again, I'm sure.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2009, 05:30:54 PM »

Get himself on mod review again, I'm sure.

No, I will lock the thread for a day or two to prevent responses.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies