Impeach Nym!!!!

(1/4) > >>

12th Doctor:
No, I don't acctualy support the idea of impeaching the president.  But this is what you guys are in affect doing by not giving him any chance to acctually do something.  All you are doing is bombarding him with critizism for this that and the other thing.  He has a rough job being the first president and if we don't show at least some semblence of support for him, it is going to make his job impossible to do.  Saying that he 'betrayed our trust is a total farse because these issues weren't addressed during the campaign(Looks over at Republicans in particular and Peter Bell).  I don't think that calling him a dictator is very constructive, or is going to strengthen the process any way shape or form.  So please, for the good of the forum, back off until the new addministration is up and running and equiped to address these concerns.

TheWildCard:
Okay...

I'd like to make it clear I in no way ever called Nym90 a dictator the only thing I've ever done was try to figure out why he didn't want a supreme court(the new proposal is fine btw and you can see I support it).

12th Doctor:
Maybe you, but there are certainly plenty of people who cannot- NO- will not shut-up about the matter and just continue to oppose any suggestion that is brought up, compromise or otherwise.

7,052,770:
have to say the title of the post scared me :)

12th Doctor:
Quote from: Harry on February 24, 2004, 10:44:32 PM

have to say the title of the post scared me :)

It was intended to catch people's attention.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page