President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:22:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 879759 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: September 13, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »

Anybody got an update. I have version 1.00.5
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 05:50:45 AM »
« Edited: January 31, 2013, 06:04:52 AM by Carter4Senate »

Edwards and I went through a brutal Primary fight. But I came out on top with a surprise win in Colorado in May and had the momentum from there. Powell challenged Bush for the nomination and won New Hampshire, Arizona, and Iowa. Bush won, but was severely wounded. In the beginning, the tossups were as they were IRL; Nevada, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Oragon, Washington, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and of course Florida. But by destroying him in the debates and by building up a huge following of footsoldiers I ended up with leads in the Swing States. In October, I had a huge cash dump in Bush States and ended up with this surprising result. Keep in mind though, he had leads in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Alabama, Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma going in.

Governor Howard Dean (D-VT)/Senator John Edwards (D-NC) 538 EVS, 66.6% PV , 75,275,872 Votes
President George W. Bush (R-TX)/Vice-President Dick Cheney (R-WY) 0 EVS, 33.4 PV,  37,783,970 Votes
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 08:20:12 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2013, 08:43:34 PM by Carter4Senate »

Vice-President Al Gore (D-TN)/ Senator Barack Obama (D-IL): 64.8%   516 EVs   76,066,678
Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NYC)/ Senator Bill Frist (D-TN): 35.2%  22 EVs 41,293,745

I started the primaries off with Hillary leading everywhere but Iowa. I started running ads in all 50 states hitting her on Issue Familiarity. This raised my percentage in all states and sunk hers. I built up leads in Iowa and New Hampshire. Obama then started to make a comeback late in the game. I won both states and Hillary kept falling. Obama then beat me on Super Tuesday. I bribed Hillary to drop out and endorse me before the Colorado Primary in April. With the nomination mine, I offered Obama the VP slot and he accepted.
The General Election began and I had an advantage already. I ran tons of negative ads on Giuliani's IF and Iraq. With no natural base of support, he began to slip in the ECV. I was popular in both the South and Northeast. He won the first two debates, and I won the last. I money bombed all 50 States with Leadership and IF ads in the last month and got this result.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:16:30 PM »

Has anyone managed to win the nomination as Graham in 04? I've been trying recently and I can't.
I did, barely. You have to focus on New Hampshire and Suth Carolina. That'll give him momentum going forward. You also have to raise as much money as you can so you can run tons of ads getting his message out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies