President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:27:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 886136 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: January 31, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »

Edwards and I went through a brutal Primary fight. But I came out on top with a surprise win in Colorado in May and had the momentum from there. Powell challenged Bush for the nomination and won New Hampshire, Arizona, and Iowa. Bush won, but was severely wounded. In the beginning, the tossups were as they were IRL; Nevada, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Colorado, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Oragon, Washington, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and of course Florida. But by destroying him in the debates and by building up a huge following of footsoldiers I ended up with leads in the Swing States. In October, I had a huge cash dump in Bush States and ended up with this surprising result. Keep in mind though, he had leads in Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Alabama, Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma going in.

Governor Howard Dean (D-VT)/Senator John Edwards (D-NC) 538 EVS, 66.6% PV , 75,275,872 Votes
President George W. Bush (R-TX)/Vice-President Dick Cheney (R-WY) 0 EVS, 33.4 PV,  37,783,970 Votes

This ... is ... beautiful! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies