President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:08:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 884395 times)
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« on: May 16, 2007, 03:30:32 AM »

Obama/Richardson 52.9%
Romney/Allen 47.1%

Electoral college landslidee because I won the southern and western states by small margins.  This election would basically realign the country, driving the black vote and latino vote through the roof to put the south and west in play.

And the best part is, I was about to concede the primaries right after Super Tuesday, which did not going well at all, to Hillary and offer my endorsement if she took me as VP.  Then Edwards drops out and endorses me, and I get the boost I needed to keep going.  The contest came down to the final primary, which I believe was New Jersey.  Hillary being a snippy witch that she is didn't drop out until the convention, which I won by 21 delegates.  I leave my convention down 4% to Romney, and go on to win anyway thanks to the 50 foot soldiers I had on election day.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 01:13:21 AM »

I created a custom candidate and picked out a picture for him, but I can't get the game to set the picture as the candidate's photo.  It tells me the bitmap image is not valid.  WTF does that mean?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies