President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:19:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 886462 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: June 28, 2007, 02:24:43 PM »

Does anyone have any screenshots from Campaigns forever? I downloaded it, but haven't gotten the chance to play it cause I haven't been home in over a week.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 06:43:59 AM »

Last night was the first night in a while I got home, so I decided to play a few games. I'll post two of the oddest ones.

The first game, It was a three way tie bewteen McCain, Giuliani, and Thompson for the nomination for the Republicans. Somehow, Paul came out of nowhere, and won handidly. (I'm as confused as most of you on that one)

For the Democrats, it was between Warner and Clinton, than Edwards gained the big Mo, and just clinched it from Warner.

I don't know why the Republicans chose Paul, it wasn't the best choice.

Edwards/Kerry 492  56%
Paul/Allen 46 34%
Me/Huckabee 10%

I played as myself as a third party candidate. When it came down to seeing who the nominees were, I decided to sit back and watch it explode, because it was pretty even in the start of the general. I still managed to get about 10% of the vote, and came in second to many southern states that Edwards won, a distant second at that.

The second was McCain and Biden. Biden took the lead in the primary early, as did McCain, and they never looked back.

Yup..

McCain/Pataki 524  62%
Biden/Feingold 14  24%
Me/Huckabee 0 14%

I again did't play as well as I could have, because I forgot to give myself much money.  The oddest thing was Biden won D.C. with 44%, to McCains 36% and me getting 20%

Wow, just wow.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 07:39:32 AM »

A long time ago, yeah. I haven't played the game in over a month.  I recently bought the Campaigns one, but haven't had the chance to create anything with it yet.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 10:01:10 AM »

You can get the trial version, but it doesn't let you finish the election.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »

I played this last night.. I swear, sometimes this game is tremendous. Other times, you look at the results, and you think... really?! WTF?!

Hillary had a lead in the polls for the most part, until Dennis Kucinich came in and took New Hampshire, and South Carolina. He lagged right behind Hillary, and he even won Texas, California, Florida, and a few other contests very handidly. Everyone endrosed Hillary except for Richardson, who supported Dennis. For some reason, after leading by 4 points, Hillary dropped out and endorsed Kucinich. He choose Richardson as his running mate.

For the Republicans, it was between McCain, Thompson, and Frist (yes, Frist). McCain held a good lead up until Iowa, where Thompson placed first place, and McCain came into third behind Frist. McCain won New Hampshire, but got slammed by Frist in South Carolina, Nevada, Michigan, Flordia and a few other places. For some reason, Frist won in almost every state after that, including Arizona. All dropped out and endorsed Frist. Frist picked Mike Huckabee for his running mate! YAY!

As for me, I played as my Mike Bloomberg third party ticket. When I saw the matchs, I just kept switching my issues around to lose support, because I simply had to see how this was all going to go down once I saw these tickets come together. My running mate was former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson.

Kucinich/Obama-           347 EV,  56% PV
Frist/Huckabee-            191 EV,  40% PV
Bloomberg/Johnson-     0 EV, 4% PV

Most of the states that Frist one were by a small margin, with the exeption of Montana, Utah, Idaho, Nebraska, Kansas and Texas. The smallest of those were Kansas and Texas, where it was won with 53-55%.  Bloomberg's best state was New York, where he recieved about 8% of the vote. His showing may have hurt Frist in Arizona and Arkansas, but not enough to have switched the outcome.

LOL at some of these results!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 08:48:20 AM »

He choose Richardson as his running mate...

...Kucinich/Obama-           347 EV,  56% PV

What?

I really wish I knew.... I never should have created that damn Kucinich! He's a menace to the game!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 10:39:19 AM »

He picked Richardson, I accidently wrote Obama.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 07:18:14 AM »

John McCain/Condoleeza Rice (R): 320 EV, 50.7% (61,667,094)

Ted Strickland/Joe Biden (D): 218 EV, 49.3% (60,047,747)

I ran as Governor Ted Strickland of Ohio. You know what I usually do in President Forever so theres no point explaining it. And this was the result. I lost Illinois by about 0.5 points. Stupid Game.

This was 2012 - President McCain by the Way. You can find this scenario, as long as many other ones for President Forever + Primaries Here

Everytime I have Condi as my running mate, Alabama quickly becomes a swing state. If I win the state, it's by 2 or 3%
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »

Ugh.. Seriously, I love this game, but sometimes I dunno. I played as Evan Bayh. I somehow managed to win Iowa and South Carolina, and barely beat Obama for the nomination, and chose Mark Warner as my veep. The Republicans were pretty simple. I ran all the candidates, and Rudy took and early lead and just kept on movin up. Rudy took McCain as his veep. At the start of the campaign, we started at a lead, with Rudy taking New York and California. He kept on fumbling, and took a few scandels pretty hard. By the end of the campaign I had a decent lead, having about 290 EVs in my pocket. Most of the states had 17% undecided.

Map at the end of the results.

Bayh/Warner- (Me) 432 EVs, 57%
Giuiliani/McCain - 106 EVs, 43%

There were no third party candidates.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »

Ugh.. Seriously, I love this game, but sometimes I dunno. I played as Evan Bayh. I somehow managed to win Iowa and South Carolina, and barely beat Obama for the nomination, and chose Mark Warner as my veep. The Republicans were pretty simple. I ran all the candidates, and Rudy took and early lead and just kept on movin up. Rudy took McCain as his veep. At the start of the campaign, we started at a lead, with Rudy taking New York and California. He kept on fumbling, and took a few scandels pretty hard. By the end of the campaign I had a decent lead, having about 290 EVs in my pocket. Most of the states had 17% undecided.

Map at the end of the results.

Bayh/Warner- (Me) 432 EVs, 57%
Giuiliani/McCain - 106 EVs, 43%

There were no third party candidates.

What's with the weird results in NJ, VA, IN, and OK?

I was ahead in Virginia by a decent margin, and close to winning IN and OK. For some reason, the last two weeks Rudy focused on states like New Jersey, California, and some more
Northeast states. I took advantage of it and went for some different swing states, and it ended up working well for me.  Rudy had NJ in his pocket for most of the election.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »

Ksrsly. I'm not even going to talk about who I was, what I did, and what happened, because it was seriously, one of the biggest WTF moments I've ever had playing this game.. EVER.

Romney/McCain
Edwards/Bayh

Really... I dont know.. WTF Utah?!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 09:20:21 AM »

I dont get why, but every damn Republican can carry Arizona by a minimum of 10 points, but the moment that McCain has the nomination, he either loses it big, or wins it with like, 48 percent.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 08:31:26 PM »

Seriously, the new PE is really pissin me off. I've ran several scenarios, and the democrats win everytime. I actually had a campaign with Mike Huckabee running against Dennis Kucinich (I played as Dennis), and Kucinich won with nearly 6 percent, and landslided in the electoral.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies