President Forever results thread... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever results thread... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever results thread...  (Read 886162 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: August 16, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »

THATS the way to go into the 2010's! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »

So I decided to just get it and play a Martinez/McDonnell vs Biden/Hickenlooper vs Bloomberg/Hagel with me controlling Martinez and Biden just to make things interesting... Anyways, a few weeks before the debate I tinkered with Biden's Gay Marriage and a few other issues to the right two ticks just to shake thin's up... Now its two weeks before the Election and Martinez is surprisingly gaining momentum as with Biden amazingly... Bloomberg so far hasn't gained momentum even with Biden's slight leaning to the Center (or Centre for the Europeans)

Anyways here's the three weeks:

Governor Susana Martinez R-NM/Governor Bob McDonnell R-VA 296 EVS (so far)
Vice President Joe Biden D-DE/Governor John Hickenlooper D-CO 193 (so far)
Tossup: 49 EV

Over the next week, I forgot to have Biden practice for the last debate, in which he utterly failed... but apparently without a drop in the polls! Yes that's right Biden/Hickenlooper jumped and picked up Washington, Oregon and New Hampshire! But right before the Final Debates I tapped Martinez's positions to the Right and Biden's to the left. (IIRC I tapped one to the center)
Also, I apparently struck Rhode Island's cord and its now a tossup! Cheesy Huh Cheesy Oh, and uh, I made Maine into Martinez's column...

Governor Susana Martinez R-NM/Governor Bob McDonnell R-VA 291 EVS
Vice President Joe Biden/Governor John Hickenlooper D-CO 202 EVS
Tossup: 45

The final week I just had the Candidates and Veeps go to their candidate's states... and I tapped Martinez to the right on one or two issues...

Governor Susana Martinez R-NM/Governor Bob McDonnell R-VA 317 EVS
Vice President Joe Biden D-DE/Governor John Hickenlooper D-CO 221 EVS

Obviously the biggest surprises were Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, and Colorado... I definitely like it Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »

This was a weird one.

2016. Computer on hard. Playing as Independent Donald Trump for the lolz.

The Democratic primary was pretty funny to watch. It was a hilariously closely divided race between Hillary, Biden, O'Malley, and Cuomo the whole way. After the last primary Cuomo and Biden dropped out and endorsed O'Malley.

Businessman Donald Trump (I-NY)/ Former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK)-  25.5%; 241 EV
Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ)/ Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)- 27.8%; 162 EV
Gov. Martin O'Malley (D-MD)/ Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA)- 26.5%; 135 EV
Mayor Michael Bloomberg (I-NY)/ Sec. Def. Chuck Hagel (R-NE)- 10.6%; 0 EV
Former Gov. Gary Johnson (L-NM)/ Former Gov. Jesse Ventura (L-MN)- 5.2%; 0EV
Dr. Jill Stein (G-MA) / Ms. Cheri Honkala (G-PA)- 4.5%; 0 EV

The race was thrown to the Republican House which elected Chris Christie. It's sort of a shame the game doesn't say who the Democratic Senate picked as VP since they would only have a choice between Sarah Palin and Mike Lee.

Well they could pick Ventura or Hagel. Interesting to see who would vote for who in the Senate.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 01:01:05 PM »

Try Ryan/Huntsman or Ayotte/Huntsman... I think it would be pretty cool... Also once when I was playing one game, it was Cuomo/Biden for the DNC ticket... It was crazy.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:32:06 PM »

Try Ryan/Huntsman or Ayotte/Huntsman... I think it would be pretty cool... Also once when I was playing one game, it was Cuomo/Biden for the DNC ticket... It was crazy.

It doesn't let me choose Ayotte has a candidate, she doesn't show up as an option.

That's why there's this thing called candidate editor that's on the Main Menu... Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies