BRTD vs J.J.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:39:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BRTD vs J.J.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: BRTD vs J.J.
BRTD

J.J.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: BRTD vs J.J.  (Read 6203 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

I haven't PMed a single person about this. In fact I hardly ever PM anyone for anything.

You've PMed me a couple times.

Usually in response to your PMs. Responses are probably about 80% of my PMs.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »

Phil, BRTD never PM'd me....

I voted for him because his predictions have been better this cycle than JJ and hence is a more reliable candidate.

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

No doubt you were PMing people to vote here. So very sad.
And you call me a joke...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »

I'm a joke for thinking that BRTD would do something assinine?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »

You're a joke if you think BRTD would bother to PM people over a stupid poll like this.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »

You're a joke if you think BRTD would bother to PM people over a stupid poll like this.

Oh really? As if he hasn't been obsessive about forum polls in the past...

You must be new here, Harry. We used to have a Harry from Mississippi here but he left a few days ago.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »

You must be new here, Harry. We used to have a Harry from Mississippi here but he left a few days ago.
Well most people vote based on political persuasion, so a Democrat is going to win most polls here, especially against someone like JJ.  You shouldn't be surprised to see BRTD winning.

Also, I said I was leaving the forum until Xahar was allowed back.  Since Xahar is allowed back (probably because of my efforts), I'm back as well.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »

Well most people vote based on political persuasion, so a Democrat is going to win most polls here, especially against someone like JJ.  You shouldn't be surprised to see BRTD winning.

Also, I said I was leaving the forum until Xahar was allowed back.  Since Xahar is allowed back (probably because of my efforts), I'm back as well.

lol
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »

Oh, I'm pretty familiar with the hackery of this forum. I guess I ought to start voting for people like Vander Blubb just because he's a Republican.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

We're all praying for you.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

Oh, I'm pretty familiar with the hackery of this forum. I guess I ought to start voting for people like Vander Blubb just because he's a Republican.
1. Vander Blubb is a joke poster and a troll.  BRTD is a real poster.  Bad comparison.
2. If you want BRTD to lose, put up someone real and respected, not JJ.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

1. Vander Blubb is a joke poster and a troll.  BRTD is a real poster.  Bad comparison.

I don't know. Take a look at some of BRTD's material. Someone that whacked out is certainly a possible unintentional joke poster.

"Real." That's an interesting word to use.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 09:56:22 PM »

He said real AND respected. Hence not a joke poster like Vander Blubb or a pariah like JJ.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »

brtd isn't just winning here. brtd is destrying j.j. j.j. is a joke and nobody likes him on this forum. he's also an idiot and smells like feet.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 10:20:49 PM »

Regardless, your sureness was twice as asinine.

I'm so sorry, Xahar. Please, please don't hack my account!
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 10:43:04 PM »

The heart and soul of the forum vs. one of its penultimate bore.  I'll vote for BRTD/BRTD.

Sorry, but this board has yet to install a strippers pole.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2009, 10:45:58 PM »

The heart and soul of the forum vs. one of its penultimate bore.  I'll vote for BRTD/BRTD.

Sorry, but this board has yet to install a strippers pole.

this board has also yet to install a bradley effect pole
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

brtd isn't just winning here. brtd is destrying j.j. j.j. is a joke and nobody likes him on this forum. he's also an idiot and smells like feet.

Exactly.  I can't believe Phil thinks this is close to a fair fight.  Anyone with a brain would vote for the Antichrist over JJ.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »

Exactly.  I can't believe Phil thinks this is close to a fair fight.  Anyone with a brain would vote for the Antichrist over JJ.

Phil just can't accept how disliked JJ is now and can't realize its not just hacks who hate him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »

Phil just can't accept how disliked JJ is now and can't realize its not just hacks who hate him.

You're right. I really can't understand how people hate him. There are quite a few people here that I really dislike but hatred seems a bit much.

If you really hate J.J., I feel very sorry for you.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »

You're right. I really can't understand how people hate him. There are quite a few people here that I really dislike but hatred seems a bit much.
I don't hate him,  I just don't like how demeaning he is to other people.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »

LOL

Awesome reason to vote for BRTD.

Oh, Harry.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »

Because he's a dishonest hack who is completely impervious to logic or reason, never admits wrong even when his blatantly incorrect predictions blow up in his face, is condescending to anyone who disagrees with him even in said scenarios, always sees the glass as half full to the point of spinning when it's downright comical and often so ridiculous even the campaign of the side he's arguing for won't try, attacks people he disagrees with childish nicknames that would be considered immature being used by anyone with an age in double digits and twists statistics and numbers ridiculously in a way that a 7th grader could see the flaws of. If any accountant tried the type of numbers games J. J. does in his arguments he'd be at least de-certified, if not put in prison.

LOL

Awesome reason to vote for BRTD.

Oh, Harry.

When do I use the type of childish name-calling he does? OK I'll admit I've called ben "little constine" a few times but I try to stay away from that, particularly as there are younger posters here who are much smarter than him.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

When do I use the type of childish name-calling he does? OK I'll admit I've called ben "little constine" a few times but I try to stay away from that, particularly as there are younger posters here who are much smarter than him.

Who cares if you don't use name calling? You still have the mentality/maturity of a child.

I'm serious when I say that if you find yourself really hating someone that much here, it's time to get out a little more.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »

Who cares if you don't use name calling? You still have the mentality/maturity of a child.

Right. That's why I got promoted at work.

I also don't see what this has to do with J. J.'s lack of maturity. You've yet to defend his name calling.

I'm serious when I say that if you find yourself really hating someone that much here, it's time to get out a little more.

I explained why above, none of which you rebutted. I doubt anyone here loses any sleep over J. J. He's just one of the most unpopular and poorly regarded posters here for the above reasons.

BTW, I could say the same for how many posters feel about Xahar. There's been a lot more obsessive hatred of him lately than J. J.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2009, 12:41:51 AM »

And J.J. has a far more impressive resume than you do. Your point?

I'm not defending it. I'm just saying that you're no better.

J.J. hasn't tried to personally take screw with other forum members.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies