Announcing the Creation of the AFC

(1/2) > >>

12th Doctor:
I here-by announce the creation of the Anti-Federalist Coalition.  We at the AFC are against the formation of total forum government and oppose the creation of any government beyond the area of President, vice-president, 5 cabinate members and an 8 member Senate.  If you aggree with these views or want to add your imput, please, speak your mind.

dunn:
just bring it to the convention

and is this the repulicans view or it's a new party

12th Doctor:
It's an independent organization.  I no longer speak for the Republican Party.

12th Doctor:
We do, however, support a constitution granting powers to president Nym and all future presidents.

Nation:
I'd have to say I'm beginning to agree with you here. The whole point of this originally was to simply have elections, and even those are a little polarized along party lines. I have some ideas that I think could make elections a lot more exciting, and frankly, if we have a senate and regional governors (a fun idea) the real purpose is just in name only, and nothing more.

President Nym's administration should mainly just focus on Forum Affairs, and ideas can come up about how to improve the forum, or the Atlas site in general, etc. I will gladly join the AFC.

Also, as Press Secretary, I'm happy to report that progress is already being made after President Nym has addressed his concerns of the growing Atlas Government.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page