Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:11:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results  (Read 102100 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:59 PM »

Hennepin County obviously.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 12:33:31 AM »

Looks like the only counties so far with Obama carrying every precinct are Washingon, DC and Prince George's, MD. Any other (large) counties have this? Perhaps: Bronx, Manhattan, some in Bay Area, New England, Honolulu, St. Louis (city), St. Louis (MN), Hudfson, NJ, Baltimore...

McCain won several townships in St. Louis County, some chunks of "unorganized territory" plus the city of Orr (I'm using the Minnesota municipal definition of "city" here, Orr is a very small town.) For some reason the national park area of St. Louis is somewhat Republican (or more accurately contains some Republican areas.) Orr is in this area. The far southwest corner also contains some of the Republican voting areas. None of the population centers had any McCain precincts though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies