Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:55:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Discuss with maps!: County map requests for 2008 election results  (Read 102114 times)
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: March 12, 2010, 11:32:40 PM »

This link has precinct maps for every North Carolina county (though not with Atlas colors or shading). Click on 2008 General Election by VTD, then select county.

BTW, do we have a thread for forumites' 2008 precinct results? Mine was stronger for Obama after they allocated absentee and early voting.

Any luck finding NC GIS?  NC actually allocated most of the ballots to their home precinct in 2008 - only 1.8% of ballots statewide can't be allocated to a congressional district in my final tabulation.  I'll be uploading the NC data soon and posting the CD data.

Thanks,
Dave
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »

This link has precinct maps for every North Carolina county (though not with Atlas colors or shading). Click on 2008 General Election by VTD, then select county.

BTW, do we have a thread for forumites' 2008 precinct results? Mine was stronger for Obama after they allocated absentee and early voting.

We've done better than that!  - see this thread
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies