Cabinet announcements

(1/7) > >>

Nym90:
This thread will be for me to announce my cabinet choices.

Nym90:
CNN Breaking News

President Elect Eric Nym90 announces that he is appointing Sen. Marshall MAS117 of New Jersey as his Secretary of Defense.

MAS117:
Quote from: Nym90 on February 22, 2004, 08:35:35 PM

CNN Breaking News

President Elect Eric Nym90 announces that he is appointing Sen. Marshall MAS117 of New Jersey as his Secretary of Defense.

FOX NEWS ALERT:

Sen. MAS117 (D-NJ) accepts post as Sec. of Defense

First I'd like to thank the Democratic party for there support in helping me being elected to the United States Atlas Forum Senate. I would also like to congrauate Vice President-Elect Harry of Mississippi for a well fought campagin. I accept the nomination of President-elect Nym90 for the Sec. of Defense. It is my understanding that I will be working closely with him on matters of National Security and foreign affairs. If anyone wants to know where I stand on issues of Military and National and oversees defense please let me know. Thank you all, God Bless America, and God Bless the great members of the Atlas Forum.

ilikeverin:
Congratulations MAS117!

7,052,770:
Quote from: MAS117 on February 22, 2004, 08:46:09 PM

Quote from: Nym90 on February 22, 2004, 08:35:35 PM

CNN Breaking News

FOX NEWS ALERT:

Sen. MAS117 (D-NJ) accepts post as Sec. of Defense

First I'd like to thank the Democratic party for there support in helping me being elected to the United States Atlas Forum Senate. I would also like to congrauate Vice President-Elect Harry of Mississippi for a well fought campagin. I accept the nomination of President-elect Nym90 for the Sec. of Defense. It is my understanding that I will be working closely with him on matters of National Security and foreign affairs. If anyone wants to know where I stand on issues of Military and National and oversees defense please let me know. Thank you all, God Bless America, and God Bless the great members of the Atlas Forum.

Congrats

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page