Register! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:48:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Register! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Register!  (Read 47866 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: February 22, 2004, 10:49:03 PM »

Okay, I'm confused after reading this thread.

So here's what I'm gonna do...

I register to vote in the next election (even though--having already registered to vote once--one shouldn't have to register twice) as long as that's what the point of this thread is all about.

Or.  If we are all waiting for a constitution until we register, then I'll retract my registration until then.  lol.

But when you start thinking about it....This entire fantasy election was based with the idea that George W. Bush was the most recent president before (now) Nym90.  That would imply that before Bush, there was Clinton, Bush(41), Reagan, etc.  Which also implies that we already have a constitution....which means there's absolutely no need to create a new one.

We've already set term limits for the atlas president.  We've already had voter registration (and we can allow newcomers to the fantasy elections to register as they arrive).  There's no need for anything more.  An "Atlas Constitutional Convention" thread(s) would just be more clutter; it would be WAY overboard.

Just my $0.02.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 06:18:50 PM »

Oh no!  You're a Progressive now too?  Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 05:40:03 PM »

This progressive crap is gonna screw us over bigtime.

Yes, the Progessive's likely will take away votes from you guys.  But I imagine there'll be a lot of Republicans crossing their fingers, hoping that another third party doesn't come along which might take away votes from them as well.

There's still a LOT of time between now and election time.  So there's enough time for more parties to come along...

I guess what I'm saying is, don't fret...yet.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies