Rasmussen State Polls 11/3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:42:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen State Polls 11/3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen State Polls 11/3  (Read 10140 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: November 03, 2008, 02:37:47 PM »

It's sad that Democrat hacks run unfettered throughout this forum. Rasmussen is one of the most accurate pollsters we have. Yet, you all will argue that PPP is more accurate than Rasmussen. These polls are not awful for McCain. However, Virginia is still over 50% for Obama, as well as Colorado. North Carolina will come home to McCain, and I bet he wins Ohio and Florida too. I could be wrong, but both states are trending toward McCain in the final days. Still, this is the map we'll probably see:

Obama 291-247

I doubt Obama wins by 11 nationwide like Gallup says.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Obama 291-247

Switch NV and NC and I agree with you.

North Carolina won't flip before Nevada. NC is the only state I am unsure about, because I know black and young people are turning out heavily early. It could flip, but polling is showing a trend back to McCain. It could be 50/50 on both the President and Governor's races, but I am almost certain Hagan wins by 4-5.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »

Obama 291-247

Switch NV and NC and I agree with you.

North Carolina won't flip before Nevada. NC is the only state I am unsure about, because I know black and young people are turning out heavily early. It could flip, but polling is showing a trend back to McCain. It could be 50/50 on both the President and Governor's races, but I am almost certain Hagan wins by 4-5.

I agree President/Governor's races are 50/50, but Hagan wins by 5%

The last Rasmussen poll out of NC had McCrory up 4, and the last PPP had Perdue up 1. If you factor in the house effect of PPP's Dem lean, then I would say McCrory is up by 1-2 points. But that race could go either way.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »

It's sad that Democrat hacks run unfettered throughout this forum. Rasmussen is one of the most accurate pollsters we have. Yet, you all will argue that PPP is more accurate than Rasmussen. These polls are not awful for McCain. However, Virginia is still over 50% for Obama, as well as Colorado. North Carolina will come home to McCain, and I bet he wins Ohio and Florida too. I could be wrong, but both states are trending toward McCain in the final days. Still, this is the map we'll probably see:

Obama 291-247

Not 11, but Obama is going to be running up the PV in NY, CA, IL, and the Northeast. 

Yes. I still don't think he breaks 60% in California. The GOP has a floor there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies