Rasmussen Pennsylvania: Closer and Closer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:06:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen Pennsylvania: Closer and Closer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen Pennsylvania: Closer and Closer  (Read 18567 times)
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

« on: November 01, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »

LOL at all you Obama supporters saying PA was out of reach for MAC. SO Mason-Dixon and RAS say it's a 4 point race. We all know Obama underperformed by almost 3%  in the final RCP average in the primary. So right now on my map I'm shifting PA back to a pure tossup!

Can someone explain how in the hell can you have accurate polling on Halloween on  a Friday night. I'm discounting any bump for any candidate in the tracking polls today.

Golden Boy 1 meet Golden Boy 2....

Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 09:15:38 AM »

LOL at all you Obama supporters saying PA was out of reach for MAC. SO Mason-Dixon and RAS say it's a 4 point race. We all know Obama underperformed by almost 3%  in the final RCP average in the primary. So right now on my map I'm shifting PA back to a pure tossup!

Can someone explain how in the hell can you have accurate polling on Halloween on  a Friday night. I'm discounting any bump for any candidate in the tracking polls today.

Golden Boy 1 meet Golden Boy 2....

Hate to break it to you.....

This telephone survey of 500 Likely Voters was conducted by Rasmussen Reports October 30, 2008.

Ouch... who the hell polls on moving/hell night? Obviously, Obama's youth vote is not represented in this sample!

I'm grasping at straws here...
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 09:17:35 AM »

Well, I guess this makes my Nov 4th decision a little easier... NOVA or Central PA....

Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 09:11:34 PM »

Not scientific, but worth mentioning.... the Obama campaign is asking us to go to VA.

I guess Barack's ground game is all set in PA.
Moooooo
nickshepDEM
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2008, 09:21:00 PM by nick »

I guess Barack's ground game is all set in PA.

Well, they do have their people out. I did tons of lit dropping for McCain today and saw Obama stuff everywhere I went. I picked up some material at my ward meeting this morning. We meet right by the NE Dems office. There was a huge crowd of volunteers about to go out. That being said, we also had tons of people out today.

That answers my next question - who has more volunteers and the better ground game in PA... about even I guess

Joe Scarborough mentioned this morning Obama's ground game in FL was a well oiled machine... McCain's not so much... either he's confident in FL or Rick Davis got caught sleeping again
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies