Online Bible Commentaries

(1/2) > >>

Kaine for Senate '18:
If anyone has links to Bible commentaries online, it'd be great if they could post them here.  Here's a Jewish Commentary by Rashi, the foremost Jewish thinker.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/63255/jewish/The-Bible-with-Rashi.htm

Smid:
Not a commentary, but if I'm looking for a verse, I use www.biblegateway.com - it gives you a vast array of translations to use and allows either a keyword search or a passage lookup. Anyway, that's what I use if I'm looking up a verse to use on here.

12th Doctor:
Quote from: Smid on October 12, 2008, 05:46:19 PM

Not a commentary, but if I'm looking for a verse, I use www.biblegateway.com - it gives you a vast array of translations to use and allows either a keyword search or a passage lookup. Anyway, that's what I use if I'm looking up a verse to use on here.

No Catholic Bibles on there, I see.

Smid:
Quote from: Supersoulty on October 12, 2008, 10:53:29 PM

Really? Sorry about that. As a protestant, I never checked for that. Sorry.

True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자):
Quote from: Smid on October 12, 2008, 11:43:23 PM

Quote from: Supersoulty on October 12, 2008, 10:53:29 PM

Really? Sorry about that. As a protestant, I never checked for that. Sorry.

Given the structure of that site, with the ability to pull up a verse from multiple versions, it would be hard for it to include Catholic bibles, especially since verse for verse comparisons can't be made for Daniel and Esther between those that have the deuterocanonical additions and those that do not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page