McCain will win the election....because obamas color is the minority.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:10:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  McCain will win the election....because obamas color is the minority.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: McCain will win the election....because obamas color is the minority.  (Read 1255 times)
AngelFromKansas
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »

Last week the election has completely, the McCain camp is playing the race card but just not saying it. you can hear it and the media are playing it up.

If people in this developed world still believe in god with no scientific evidence how do you expect these same people to see through a persons skin color?

Racism is what divides America. it always will.White Americans dont want a black family next door as their property price plummets.

Obama does have one hope Flrodia, colorado, nevada and new mexico which carry the hispanic vote that bush won but is heavily favouring obama. again skin color is the reason.

The lead over the last few weeks has never really appeared in gop states. the big 6-7-8-0 pt leads have been in democratic states not republican states.

the majority of america is white hence that is why america will vote for mccain.

i dont care if we win or lose to be honest. whats mccain going to do with a 40+ majority democratic house and 55 seat democratic senate Smiley ban abortion ?
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »

Can we do something about this troll?  He's ruining my relaxing Colombus Day.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 10:35:46 AM »

The suggestion that Hispanics are voting for Obama because he is black, is quite a novel theory isn't it?  Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »

Since you're off relaxing while I'm working, I hope he ruins it more.  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »

\

The suggestion that Hispanics are voting for Obama because he is black, is quite a novel theory isn't it?  Tongue

Haha Nomo has obviously not been to LA.
Zarn
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »

It's isn't just whites that will vote for McCain. It is just they are the only 'race' who will give the majority support to McCain. There will be plenty of Hispanics voting for McCain. Will it be 20%? 30%? 40%? Who knows, but there will be many supporting him. There will be blacks and Asians supporting McCain, but not nearly as many. The only other group that might support McCain overall are the Native Americans, but they should count, too.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

What bothers you?  His correctitude?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »

Castro Agrees:

HAVANA (AP) - Fidel Castro says a "profound racism" in the United States will stop millions from voting for Barack Obama in next month's presidential election.

The ailing, 82-year-old former Cuban president says it is "a miracle that the Democratic candidate hasn't suffered the same luck as (assassinated leaders) Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and others who harbored dreams of equality and justice."

Castro's written comments were published by state media Saturday. In them, he insists a "profound racism" exists in the U.S. and that millions of whites "cannot reconcile themselves to the idea that a black person ... could occupy the White House, which is called just that: white."

Castro also described Republican presidential candidate John McCain as "bellicose
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »

Castro Agrees:

HAVANA (AP) - Fidel Castro says a "profound racism" in the United States will stop millions from voting for Barack Obama in next month's presidential election.

The ailing, 82-year-old former Cuban president says it is "a miracle that the Democratic candidate hasn't suffered the same luck as (assassinated leaders) Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and others who harbored dreams of equality and justice."

Castro's written comments were published by state media Saturday. In them, he insists a "profound racism" exists in the U.S. and that millions of whites "cannot reconcile themselves to the idea that a black person ... could occupy the White House, which is called just that: white."

Castro also described Republican presidential candidate John McCain as "bellicose

HA...

how many people voted for Castro?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

The only other group that might support McCain overall are the Native Americans, but they should count, too.

Have you ever looked at reservation voting patterns?
TheGlobalizer
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: -7.13

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 01:49:02 PM »

HA...

how many people voted for Castro?

All of them, apparently.  The rest were jailed/killed for anti-revolutionary activities, or emigrated to avoid being jailed/killed for anti-revolutionary activities.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »

most likely he's spent too much time in his university's American Studies department Roll Eyes
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »

Quite Torie...we know you're just voting for McCain because he's pink.  (Some times.  After a long day, campaigning in the sun.)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies