PA: Survey USA: Obama up 15 in PA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:15:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA: Survey USA: Obama up 15 in PA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Survey USA: Obama up 15 in PA  (Read 2732 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: October 07, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

McCain loses 21% of Republicans? Yeah right. Plus exit polls had the state as D+2, this D+11 party ID doesn't pass the smell test.

I wouldn't be so sure about it:

In 2004, Democrats had a 7% registration advantage and the exit polls showed a 2% advantage for them.

In 2006, Democrats also had a 7% registration advantage in PA, and exit polls showed them with a 5% lead.

In 2008, the registraion advantage grew to 14% ...

So, if the additional 7% are added to the 2006 numbers, what is the result ?

And how many of them are fake registrations by ACORN in inner city Philadelphia? In many Philly neighborhoods there are more registered voters than acutal people living there, just to let you in on a little secret.

lol proof?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »

McCain loses 21% of Republicans? Yeah right. Plus exit polls had the state as D+2, this D+11 party ID doesn't pass the smell test.

I wouldn't be so sure about it:

In 2004, Democrats had a 7% registration advantage and the exit polls showed a 2% advantage for them.

In 2006, Democrats also had a 7% registration advantage in PA, and exit polls showed them with a 5% lead.

In 2008, the registraion advantage grew to 14% ...

So, if the additional 7% are added to the 2006 numbers, what is the result ?

And how many of them are fake registrations by ACORN in inner city Philadelphia? In many Philly neighborhoods there are more registered voters than acutal people living there, just to let you in on a little secret.

lol proof?

Dude, it's true. We have a reputation for that type of nonsense.

I've actually not heard of that. I know people sometimes make fraud allegations about New Mexico, Wisconsin, etc, but this is the first time I've actually heard about it in Philly specifically. I was critical with Rowan because it sounded like something he was just pulling out his arse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies