contstitutional party
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 07:24:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  contstitutional party
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: contstitutional party  (Read 7287 times)
dunn

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2004, 08:08:04 AM »

the name is temporary till our convention. its contitutional p not constitution p not to  be mistaken by right wing moore. we are center-left on social issues and I admire the indepensents and see my self as one
as my friend Lewis said you are invited to out convention asa guest

I understand that the name is slightly different, but to a casual observer, you might well be equated with the nutters.
You are no longer an independent as you are starting your own party!

that's why it was temp name for the sake of a contitutional convention

and by your logic even joing any organization is being un-independent

minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2004, 08:09:52 AM »

I understand that the name is slightly different, but to a casual observer, you might well be equated with the nutters.
Let them be confused! Maybe we can get JMF to vote for us...
And maybe we'll rename it the Independent Party!
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2004, 08:10:20 AM »

I prefer of Earl of Oxford Smiley

My "logic" says that if you join a political party then you cease to be politically independent (in fact I would have thought that most people's logic says that); Since you are forming a political party, you have ceased to be politically independent.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2004, 08:11:53 AM »

I prefer of Earl of Oxford Smiley

My "logic" says that if you join a political party then you cease to be politically independent (in fact I would have thought that most people's logic says that); Since you are forming a political party, you have ceased to be politically independent.
You're right there.
dunn

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2004, 08:15:13 AM »

Let them be confused! Maybe we can get JMF to vote for us...
And maybe we'll rename it the Independent Party!

I  thought do too

dunn

« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2004, 08:29:16 AM »

it's working!
dunn

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2004, 07:18:48 AM »

hey Lewis, we should set a date for our convention asap and keep pressing for constitutional convention asap coz i don't see the vp's promise for a 5 member convention committee (that was suppose to have 2dem inc the vp. 2 rep and myself) being done.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2004, 07:30:55 AM »

hey Lewis, we should set a date for our convention asap and keep pressing for constitutional convention asap coz i don't see the vp's promise for a 5 member convention committee (that was suppose to have 2dem inc the vp. 2 rep and myself) being done.

Well, the date for our convention had previously been set for March 4th to 5th. But we could prepone it to this weekend I guess.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2004, 07:58:15 AM »

So, is that agreed or what? I have to leave soon...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2004, 08:18:18 AM »

And now he's logged off...
Well, I'll just be around computers on this weekend and if there's nobody else showing up I'll be around again for March 4th-5th.
dunn

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2004, 09:41:31 AM »

Well, I'll just be around computers on this weekend and if there's nobody else showing up I'll be around again for March 4th-5th.

my comuter crashed. if its ok with you this friday (european time)/ if not we 'll see
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »

Dunn, Lewis, (other Constitutionalist Party members),

I have decided after re-consideration, and after having viewed your actions in light of recent events that I shall attend your Constitutionalist Party Convention.

How are we intending to conduct the convention?
Is it in a chatroom or over MSN, Yahoo or AOL instant messengers, or over a discussion board (such as this); If the latter I can provide such facility on a secure discussion board attached to my website.

For the record I am not affiliating with the party as yet, merely I will be attending as an interested third (or should I say fourth) party. The first thing I would like to propose to the agenda is a change of name!!

I am available Friday 27th January from 1530 GMT onwards. I will also be available for most of Saturday, but probably not Sunday. I am not sure of availability for next week.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2004, 06:26:09 PM »

my comuter crashed. if its ok with you this friday (european time)/ if not we 'll see

Can there be observers? Smiley
dunn

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2004, 06:46:55 PM »

Dunn, Lewis, (other Constitutionalist Party members),

I have decided after re-consideration, and after having viewed your actions in light of recent events that I shall attend your Constitutionalist Party Convention.

How are we intending to conduct the convention?
Is it in a chatroom or over MSN, Yahoo or AOL instant messengers, or over a discussion board (such as this); If the latter I can provide such facility on a secure discussion board attached to my website.

For the record I am not affiliating with the party as yet, merely I will be attending as an interested third (or should I say fourth) party. The first thing I would like to propose to the agenda is a change of name!!

I am available Friday 27th January from 1530 GMT onwards. I will also be available for most of Saturday, but probably not Sunday. I am not sure of availability for next week.

secure discussion board sounds great. friday from 7pm gmt is good for me, we should see about Lewis. and as I said all  the time the name is temperary and might be changed
dunn

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2004, 06:49:00 PM »

I don't see why not
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2004, 07:03:53 PM »

http://ukconstitution.proboards25.com/index.cgi

This is the UKCon Forum; I have setup a secure board for Constitutionalist Party viewing only. Just register and use a name I am likely to recognise (or email me) and I will set you as having access; You can begin to use the board immediately for whatever purposes.

Pete
dunn

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2004, 07:05:48 PM »

http://ukconstitution.proboards25.com/index.cgi

This is the UKCon Forum; I have setup a secure board for Constitutionalist Party viewing only. Just register and use a name I am likely to recognise (or email me) and I will set you as having access; You can begin to use the board immediately for whatever purposes.

Pete

sounds great
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2004, 07:19:04 PM »

Whilst I am more than happy to accomodate observers (I am sorta one as well), you will still need to register in able to see the board.
dunn

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2004, 08:08:08 PM »

I am registered
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2004, 08:39:34 PM »

I registered.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2004, 04:29:44 AM »

Okay, I set Dunn and ilikeverin as having access already, if you dont have access to board yet, say something.

I dont know whether the others who have registered want access to view the board or not, just email, IM or leave a message on another board or here and I will set your access permissions.
dunn

« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2004, 04:35:05 AM »

Lewis should have an Access, once he log in here and find out abot that

I love the prime-ministers icon (chose sur Winston for me)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2004, 07:46:08 AM »

Friday 7 pm GMT is definitely not possible for me. That's 0.30 am here in Bangalore. And I don't have internet access at home.
Of course you could start around that time and the convention could go on through the weekend. In that case I'd log in around 8am here in India, which will be dead middle of night for you, and read up on what you have discussed. And then as soon as you're up again I'd be there waiting for you with lots of criticism...It's somewhat problematic having a live discussion between India and America, it's really the other side of the world...Europe works better.
dunn

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2004, 07:58:30 AM »

Friday 7 pm GMT is definitely not possible for me. That's 0.30 am here in Bangalore. And I don't have internet access at home.
Of course you could start around that time and the convention could go on through the weekend. In that case I'd log in around 8am here in India, which will be dead middle of night for you, and read up on what you have discussed. And then as soon as you're up again I'd be there waiting for you with lots of criticism...It's somewhat problematic having a live discussion between India and America, it's really the other side of the world...Europe works better.

Lewis, we (you, me, Mr Bell) are all non-american living in Asia/Eurpoe. we can do it friday earlier (1530 gmt) for couple of hours and then just roll on
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2004, 08:01:20 AM »

Lewis, we (you, me, Mr Bell) are all non-american living in Asia/Eurpoe. we can do it friday earlier (1530 gmt) for couple of hours and then just roll on
...Although I Like Verin is in America.
15.30 is still 20.00 here, so I have maximum about two hours then. And I figured from your post that you were only available later, although that might have been a misunderstanding.

PS I've registered at the UK Constitution Forum now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies