Feb20-22 Presidential Voting Booth- VOTE HERE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 12:41:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Feb20-22 Presidential Voting Booth- VOTE HERE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Feb20-22 Presidential Voting Booth- VOTE HERE  (Read 12947 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2004, 08:04:30 PM »
« edited: February 20, 2004, 08:05:11 PM by Demrepdan »

I cast my vote for
Nym90 and Harry![/color]

IFYOUHAVENOTYETVOTEDTHENVOTEFORNYM90ANDHARRY
DO YOURSELF THIS FAVOR

and to be fair, here's a sign for Supersoulty/Demrepdan\

you can vote for the GOP if you wantboth candidates are represented
[/size]

I ask that we have no more campaigning. Even if you do include the other candidates name. Which Harry did...but not very FAIRLY....because what he did was essentially said..... VOTE FOR NYM THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD!! ...oh yeah..and to be fair...there is..um..that other guy...Supersoutly..vote for him if you WANT..but...you're just wasting your vote."

I thank Harry for including us in his little message....but I'm serious when I say..no more campaigning of ANY kind....in this thread. If there is...I will ask that the vote NOT be counted...(that goes for Republican voters too).
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2004, 08:43:14 PM »

I vote for the GOP ticket:

soupersalty (Pennsylvania) -- President
demrepdan (Illinois)            -- Vice President
Demrepdan

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2004, 08:53:33 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2004, 08:54:52 PM by Demrepdan »

I vote for the GOP ticket:

soupersalty (Pennsylvania) -- President
demrepdan (Illinois)            -- Vice President

He meant Supersoulty....so none of you Democrats better say..."hey..that vote doesn;'t count...because he voted for soupersalty not supersoutly."

Don't give me none of that....
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2004, 09:40:41 PM »

In the last few hours, DRD, you have been really pig-headed, and rather irritating. If you were running as the Dem VP, I might seriously consider voting for supersoulty.

Your attitude has been so self-righteous, I can't believe anyone would want you as their VP.

The worst bit is, up until now I thought you were a great guy and would make an excellent VP.

Whoever said a week was a long time in politics was wrong-a few hours is a millenia in itself.
Demrepdan

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2004, 09:59:11 PM »

In the last few hours, DRD, you have been really pig-headed, and rather irritating. If you were running as the Dem VP, I might seriously consider voting for supersoulty.

Your attitude has been so self-righteous, I can't believe anyone would want you as their VP.

The worst bit is, up until now I thought you were a great guy and would make an excellent VP.

Whoever said a week was a long time in politics was wrong-a few hours is a millenia in itself.

If you're referring to the way my "attitude" was in the last post I made....I was joking I assure you. About the...soupersalty thing....

However, I will defend my decision to the DEATH about not having people campaign in the election thread!!

Back during the Republican primaries, my then opponent (now running mate) Supersoulty, posted an ad campaign in the voting booth of the primary. And I attacked him without hesitation. And now I'm his running mate! I don't find it pig-headed in the least to ask people to respectfully keep their campaign OUT of the voting thread. If you find it irritating, then I apologize.
My feelings on this have not changed since I attacked Supersoulty for doing it back in January during the primaries, and it WILL not change. If your real beef with me is that I ask people politely not to campaign in the election thread.....then complain to the election commission about it.

And I still don't see what I've done. Huh I mean...really....if you look around...you'll find I have made 3 posts about not posting in the election thread. Then I made one post that was a JOKE about how the Democrats will complain about dazzleman's vote. What else have I done? huh? What have I done so irritating, that would make me appear to be pig-headed?

Seriously....I'm not mad at you...I'm not attacking you...I'm just trying to see WHY...you would think that.

Is it my posts about having 4 month terms? And not serving more than two consecutive terms at a time? Because many people are on my side with that.

So....again....I don't see what I've done....but I apologize for "irritating you"...and coming off to look "pig-headed"...and above all....changing your opinions of me....to where you now think I'm not a good guy. That hurt my feelings most of all Sad.  I'm really sorry..I don't know what to say...
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2004, 10:00:56 PM »

I disagree, I think Demrepdan has been quite reasonable because we have seen them take these stances before. If anything Dan has showed he has the power to lead and take charge.
Demrepdan

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2004, 10:04:56 PM »

I disagree, I think Demrepdan has been quite reasonable because we have seen them take these stances before. If anything Dan has showed he has the power to lead and take charge.

Thanks for coming to my side, YoungRepub, but just because you're on my side doesn't make me right. I still don't know what hughento is upset with me about. He may be upset with me for a very legitimate reason, in which case I would be in the wrong.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2004, 10:08:52 PM »

My main grevance is with the constant attacking of the positions thread. It isn't something that is in practise, ywet you keep attacking it. It is a good system that allows everyone a chance at a major position, but doesn't crowd the system, and also lets people know what positions other people have.

Perhaps this was the wrong thread, and I used inappropriate words, and for that I am sorry. I understand your position on campaigning in here, also. But the way you have been arguing points on 4 month terms (BTW, I agree with you on that) and they way you have been attacking the positions thread has REALLY raised my ire.
Demrepdan

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2004, 10:15:26 PM »

My main grevance is with the constant attacking of the positions thread. It isn't something that is in practise, ywet you keep attacking it. It is a good system that allows everyone a chance at a major position, but doesn't crowd the system, and also lets people know what positions other people have.

Perhaps this was the wrong thread, and I used inappropriate words, and for that I am sorry. I understand your position on campaigning in here, also. But the way you have been arguing points on 4 month terms (BTW, I agree with you on that) and they way you have been attacking the positions thread has REALLY raised my ire.

I agree with the idea of having positions acutally. I agreed with it long ago...when everyone else said it was a bad idea. So I thought maybe it was. I began to think that maybe some people would feel left out...if they didn't acquire a position.

But...you're right..I have been criticizing that a lot lately...as well as pushing the 4 month term limits.

So..since I know my ideas are out there...I'll leave it to the decision of the forum members to decide what's best, and I will not comment any more on either of those issues.

Again, I'm sorry...
jravnsbo

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2004, 11:36:05 PM »

both sides and all parties--

please as I asked at the beginning just your votes here.  Any comments use the exit polling thread or another place.

Thank you.
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »

I Christopher Michael, former front runner of the Democratic Party for this Fantasy Election, hereby cast MY VOTE for my Very Best and Supernatural Friend-Nym90, and his Brilliant Running Mate, Harry for Fantasy Election 2004!
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2004, 12:23:09 PM »

I vote for the GOP ticket.
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2004, 12:40:57 PM »

I vote for the GOP Ticket

Supersoulty (Pennsylvania) for President
Demrepdan (Illinois) for Vice-President
Justin
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2004, 01:36:00 PM »

I vote for Supersoulty for President and Demrepdan for VP.
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2004, 02:12:55 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 02:13:33 PM by of_thisnation »

ATLAS ELECTION 04 BREAKING NEWS:

With 68% of precincts reporting, Republican presidential candidate Supersoulty has the solid edge on Democrat Nym90, leading him 55-45% in the vote, 15-12.

STAY TUNED FOR CONTINUING COVERAGE OF ATLAS ELECTION 04
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2004, 03:03:49 PM »

Upholding the tradition of lost causes...who wants to be on the winning team... Wink

Official vote cast: President: Nym90

VP: Harry
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2004, 03:36:42 PM »

I vote for Nym
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2004, 03:57:53 PM »

Upholding the tradition of lost causes...who wants to be on the winning team... Wink

Official vote cast: President: Nym90

Don't be pessmistic.  It aint over yet.

He voted for me too, so no one try to say he left the VP part blank.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2004, 04:16:31 PM »

O.K then:

Official Vote

President: Nym
Senator: Realpolitik
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2004, 04:18:45 PM »

O.K then:

Official Vote

What about House race? Gubernatorial race? Smiley
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2004, 04:43:49 PM »

House: Nick Rahall  D
Gubernatorial: D
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2004, 04:46:07 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2004, 04:46:20 PM by Harry »

O.K then:

Official Vote

? Huh ?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2004, 04:58:20 PM »

O.K then:

Official Vote

? Huh ?

Cool smiley....but what's the problem? Smiley
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2004, 10:04:52 PM »

I vote for Nym/Harry!! Whew... after a 2 month wait, don't check the site for a few days, and the election springs.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2004, 10:05:23 PM »

I vote for Nym/Harry!! Whew... after a 2 month wait, don't check the site for a few days, and the election springs.
THANKS BEET!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies