LMAO Obama Calls Penn State The "Nittaly Lions"!!!!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:18:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  LMAO Obama Calls Penn State The "Nittaly Lions"!!!!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LMAO Obama Calls Penn State The "Nittaly Lions"!!!!!!  (Read 21116 times)
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« on: September 05, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
« edited: September 05, 2008, 07:49:24 PM by GoldenBoy »

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FQLTekcur-E

Am  i dreaming Is this really one of two guys who will be president?  I feel like I'm in a episode of the twilight zone...

What a dufus ....................
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 07:50:49 PM »

What the hell is a "dofus"? OMG You said "dofus" instead of one of the many acceptable ways to spell dufus. THIS WILL END YOUR POSTING CAREER!

Thanks for pointing that out...fixed.........
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »

There goes Centre County.  Wink

He's doing such a great job relating to Pennsylvanians.  Wink

I would love to see an ad run about the bitter, clinging,  Nittaly Lions  :-)
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:43:32 PM »

4,000 In Centre County.. :-)
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »

lol so you think 4,000 voters in Centre County, most of whom are liberals excited for Obama will be so disgusted by this slip up they will vote for McCain. Roll Eyes

I was being sarcastic... I really have no idea how many votes this will cost him...But tell me did
not LOL  when your first saw the video of him saying  Nittaly Lions.....I thought it was hilarious
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »

And this video is even more damning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfealLrWLIY

McCain thinks Putin is the president of Germany.

LMAO !! I gotta be" fair and balanced " WTF was McCain thinking?  Putin the president of Germany??

I think the gaffes on both sides are hilarious......
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 09:03:43 PM »

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=

Am  i dreaming Is this really one of two guys who will be president?  I feel like I'm in a episode of the twilight zone...

What a dufus ....................

I honestly don't expect Presidents to know the names of all the schools and their mascots off the top of their heads.

Yea i agree Its just so funny seeing Obama trying to fit in with the white working class in PA..
Remember him bowling..That is going to be one for the history books...

You know i was watching Biden talking to  a crowd today I think he was in Scranton? He just looked so natural and at ease speaking with the folks..

I honestly think Obama hasn't been around blue collar white working class people much in his life before running for president..That's why he has trouble connecting with them...

If this ticket were reversed  Biden/Obama i think it would stand a MUCH  better chance of winning in Nov
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 08:20:02 AM »

Noted that so far, no one has agreed with J.J. except for J.J. himself, approximately 20 times.

Britain I agree with J.J.... What did it say in the late primaries against Hillary that the voters of West Virgina , Kentucky , Puerto Rico and Pennsylvania  knowingly voted for someone that everyone in the media says had not shot at winning..

You know normally when you have a front runner in the primaries the whole party rallies around the front runner , See the percentage of the vote Kerry got in the primary in Pennsylvania in 2004, See the percentage of the vote that Gore got in the primary in Pennsylvania  in 2000
Ty440
GoldenBoy
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:55 AM »

Noted that so far, no one has agreed with J.J. except for J.J. himself, approximately 20 times.

Britain I agree with J.J.... What did it say in the late primaries against Hillary that the voters of West Virgina , Kentucky , Puerto Rico and Pennsylvania  knowingly voted for someone that everyone in the media says had not shot at winning..

You know normally when you have a front runner in the primaries the whole party rallies around the front runner , See the percentage of the vote Kerry got in the primary in Pennsylvania in 2004, See the percentage of the vote that Gore got in the primary in Pennsylvania  in 2000

Do you think this event is going to cost him several thousand votes?

Hmmm  probably not , But if he keeps making gaffes like this it has the potential too. I don't know how many people In PA will even actually see this particular event...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies