I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:57:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today...  (Read 26562 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 24, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »

"Meet me in the backroom at 6:27pm tonight...and I'll show you what Veeps are made of."
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:05:40 AM »
« Edited: August 27, 2008, 01:22:33 AM by McCainforPrez »

Ridge is the kinda guy who shows up at a local campaign HQ in 2006, when there is nothing in it for him, just to talk to people, say hi, and let everyone know what a great job they are doing.  sadly he was leaving when I popped back in, but he stayed for two hours.  That kinda thing means alot to people, and only someone who is really in touch with people would bother to do something like that.

Chris, you need to chill out, pal. Things can change in a moment's notice...and it still may be possible for Romney, Ridge, or Pawlenty. I will tell you this...unless you go out and go door to door for John McCain...we may not only lose Pennsylvania...but we may lose it badly. Get out there for McCain...pass the flyers and root for our guy....no bones or balls attached!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies