I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:06:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I may find out if Pawlenty is the running mate today...  (Read 26129 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Nice pic Phil. I have I think own  same shirt as you. After that, it goes downhill rapidly as to any potential pictorial similarities. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »

I bet you that there is no polling evidence that Ridge helps in PA at all. I haven't checked, but I make the bet anyway.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2008, 05:03:06 PM by Torie »

I bet you that there is no polling evidence that Ridge helps in PA at all. I haven't checked, but I make the bet anyway.

I never claimed that there was.  But because I live here, and I live in Erie, and I have actually worked on the ground here politically, I know that Ridge is immensely popular.

Ever single comment thus far has been aimed at either taking what I said out of context or just blatantly putting words in my mouth.

Chris, I never said that you did. My comment was not aimed at you. I was just giving my little opinion.  It actually was in response to a post Erc made, and right below his post. Torie is smart enough not to interject himself into the middle of a Chris v. Phil fight anyway. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 05:13:13 PM »

Hey, if Wisconsin returns to normalcy as a skin tight state, do not forget that the La Crosse area of Wisconsin is in the Twin Cities media market. Breaking news - Pawlenty might carry the cheese heads for McCain!  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 06:06:50 PM »

I think Palin wanted to tax the oil companies to death (probably an Alaskan money grab move, but I am not sure), which plays right into Obama's hands. It is worth checking out. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »

Comparing Pawlenty to Dan Q. is indeed way over the top. Now, on the other hand, comparing Nancy Pelosi  to ... yes, much better that!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

Hey, if Wisconsin returns to normalcy as a skin tight state, do not forget that the La Crosse area of Wisconsin is in the Twin Cities media market. Breaking news - Pawlenty might carry the cheese heads for McCain!  Tongue

What state lies to the south of Wisconsin?

Eau Claire/La Crosse has its own media market. It is not part of the Minneapolis media market. Some counties in Wisconsin are, but not that many.

Damn. I thought La Crosse was across the river from Stillwater, but that turns out to be errant. Even Eau Claire does not get Twin City TV eh? Yes, my comment was jive. Who knew?  BRTD of course! Don't sell BRTD short. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies