CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:19:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: Rasmussen: McCain leads by 1%  (Read 5451 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 15, 2008, 01:51:08 PM »

Bottom-line. McCain's part in enabling Bush is not something worthy of promotion

Interpretation: You are totally not cool with everything McCain did from 2001–2007.

Back in January, when I bestowed Favored Republican status on John McCain, the very thought of me becoming one of his most strident critics on the Forum couldn't have been further from my mind. He only has himself to blame; and it is a consequence of his very own actions, which has compelled me to hold no candle for the John McCain of 2008

Interpretation: You are totally cool with everything McCain did from 2001–2007, you just don't like the election posturing that any Republican candidate would, of course, have to do.

This sorta reminds me how every single Democrat from Illinois I knew was so happily behind Topinka for Governor around 2004, and then instantly switched to the painfully unpopular incumbent once the election campaign actually started.

Partisans never seem to be able to help themselves.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies