I was hit on by 40-50 year old women today.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I was hit on by 40-50 year old women today.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I was hit on by 40-50 year old women today.  (Read 5048 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 09:34:11 PM »

Good job Phil!

I nailed a 53 year old once. One hell of a ride!

Damn.  Mine stands at 40 when I was 27 and she was a hockey mom with a 16 year old son.  It was a back seat thing and in no way would I ever have dated her.

Another thing Phil- NEVER date cougars long term.

I went to school with her daughter.  It was great
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 09:35:43 PM »

You don't have to date them Phil.

I once had an evening with a 28 year old when I was 21..... even then, the things she taught me.... invaluable.

I'm not aiming to date or do anything with a cougar. I'm just not into them. I like girls my age, maybe a year or two younger/older.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »
« Edited: July 15, 2008, 09:39:38 PM by ICE HOCKEY »

Place to go when you hit 21- Michael's on Street Road! 

I will try to avoid that place like the plague. I hate hearing about it on the radio every damn day.

I'm telling you, it's cougar utopia.

And in case you didn't notice, I stated that I can't stand "cougars" in my post.  Tongue

I know you said that, but sometimes you have to open your mind!  I'd imagine you want someone tight, skinny, tanned, Italian with long brown hair and she maybe very cute, but she could also be VERY demanding and not to mention loud and obnoxious ("Italian Princess"). Tongue

Older women aim to please, not demand.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

I'd imagine you want someone tight, skinny, tanned, Italian with long brown hair and she maybe very cute, but she could also be VERY demanding and not to mention loud and obnoxious ("Italian Princess"). Tongue

Uh, thank you for naming exactly what I don't want! People really need to stop thinking that I'm all about the stereotypical Italians. Those are some of the people that I hate the most in this world.

I assume that when you say "tanned" you mean that terrible fake tanning that is far too common in trashy areas of Northeast Philadelphia. That's right up there as one of my top turnoffs, by the way.
CultureKing
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

Good job Phil!

I nailed a 53 year old once. One hell of a ride!

Damn.  Mine stands at 40 when I was 27 and she was a hockey mom with a 16 year old son.  It was a back seat thing and in no way would I ever have dated her.

Another thing Phil- NEVER date cougars long term.

I went to school with her daughter.  It was great

Wouldn't that be extremely awkward later on?
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 10:24:23 PM »

I do notice a distinct double standard.

When I started at my present job - I was the first guy in the section for a year - and my nickname for the first month was "the hottie" until I made it clear it made me feel a bit odd. Now, if it were a woman in an all-male section and they called her "hot-stuff" or something that'd be a big deal.

I didn't feel really bad... but it does feel a little weird.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 12:19:54 AM »

It's so Naso-esque, isn't it? In fact, he always talks about being hit on at his orthodontist's office. The difference between us is that my story is true and his story occured during the three hours of sleep he gets each night.

Yep...they are more outgoing and less shy than younger girls. That's why I am always going to be preferenced to dating older women.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 12:20:55 AM »

It's so Naso-esque, isn't it? In fact, he always talks about being hit on at his orthodontist's office. The difference between us is that my story is true and his story occured during the three hours of sleep he gets each night.

Yep...they are more outgoing and less shy than younger girls. That's why I am always going to be preferenced to dating older women.

You haven't tried chasing freshmen yet?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

Naso doesn't go to school.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 12:24:01 AM »

What? Where did he learn so much about the weather?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »

He knows much about the weather? LOL
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

He knows much about the weather? LOL

Uh, I listened to his report telling me that Hurricane Bertha was going out to sea. The insight he provided me was unbeatable! To think I was planning on leaving town!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 12:30:40 AM »

You can never deny the experience an older woman can give you Phil.  I'm not trying to be funny, these younger women could look good, but some really have no clue what they're doing not only sexually, but in many other things as well.  Also not trying to be funny, BUT I'm not sure of your experience level so on that note... Older women are becoming FAR more eager now than ever to hookup with a younger guy and in my case it has helped some.  I'm not saying go for someone who's completely unattractive, but there are attractive women in their 30s and 40s who may give someone like you a shot at a nice fling thing is they're afraid of what their friends may think. 

Pat, although you disgust me at times....I personally find older women more fun to talk to...more fun to hang out with...and I'll confess...the first woman I ever kissed was 25 years old.

I guess it's all about preferences. Anyways...back to eating my lasanga.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »

You can never deny the experience an older woman can give you Phil.  I'm not trying to be funny, these younger women could look good, but some really have no clue what they're doing not only sexually, but in many other things as well.  Also not trying to be funny, BUT I'm not sure of your experience level so on that note... Older women are becoming FAR more eager now than ever to hookup with a younger guy and in my case it has helped some.  I'm not saying go for someone who's completely unattractive, but there are attractive women in their 30s and 40s who may give someone like you a shot at a nice fling thing is they're afraid of what their friends may think. 

Pat, although you disgust me at times....I personally find older women more fun to talk to...more fun to hang out with...and I'll confess...the first woman I ever kissed was 25 years old.

I guess it's all about preferences. Anyways...back to eating my lasanga.

Thank you Mr. Bonaduce.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies