OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:51:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed  (Read 1702 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: June 13, 2008, 06:13:21 AM »

It's entirely possible that he could actually. That's not the surprising part here. The surprising part is that McCain is only at 52%. I expect by election day that'll he be over 60% but Obama getting 38% is hardly completely unreasonable.

Careful. I'm sure that AHDuke will try to pervert what you said into a quote about Obama being able to win Oklahoma. Tongue

Nice try at trying to pervert my statements, buddy. Obama can get 38% in Oklahoma if he wins by 6-8% nationally. I don't think he'll outperform Kerry if the margin is less than 6% on either side.

Not every state is going to swing universally from Kerry's margin based on Obama's performance.  Some states will swing by larger or smaller margins.

And you expect Oklahoma to swing more positively for Obama than most states?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies