OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:24:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OK: Research 2000: Obama does better than Kerry, still gets crushed  (Read 1699 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: June 13, 2008, 07:17:44 PM »

This is pretty close to my thoughts on Oklahoma save for McCain's low performance.  I'm shocked, in a good way, that he's barely polling a majority.  I would put him, and still do, at 57-59%.  I still think Obama can get 40% in Oklahoma, but that is his ceiling.  You're right, Bush was perfect for Oklahoma, but McCain is looked on with much less respect than President Bush.  Obama, on the other hand, is just like Kerry in Oklahoman's eyes, but he is a much more dynamic and eloquent speaker that he polls a little higher based on that fact coupled with the less-than-stellar John McCain.

What's not really shocking, however, is Inhofe trouncing Rice.  Note:  That's a change from my previous thought, until, much to my shigrin, I remembered that Rice got trounced by Inhofe in 2002.  Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies