KS: Research 2000: McCain leads by 11% in Kansas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:53:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  KS: Research 2000: McCain leads by 11% in Kansas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KS: Research 2000: McCain leads by 11% in Kansas  (Read 3033 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: June 05, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

New Poll: Kansas President by Research 2000 on 2008-06-04

Summary: D: 40%, R: 51%, U: 9%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

This is a DailyKos-sponsored poll, which technically makes it sponsored by a biased group, but I added it anyway because I think these results are in earnest.  If anyone has objections...well, too bad!

Roberts leads Slattery, 50%-38%.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »

It is sponsored by a biased group, but it's a legitimate polling firm.  And, after all, isn't the pollster, not the sponsor, the important thing?

Depends on whether the client mucks with the methodology/weighting or not.  Rassy did some polls for the Libertarians in 2004 that turned out that way.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 12:47:13 AM »

I'm just annoyed that when we have these polls showing Obama losing, we all sit back and try to find out what his best case scenario is and how he could win. Just ignore me for now.

we all have our difficult times.  I had one last night.  "Senior Cut Day" is coming up next week at my HS.  the whole thing just pisses me off.  I REFUSE to cut on Senior Cut Day.  it reminds me of a story my dad once told me about how he protested the Vietnam War in a short haircut, slacks, and polo shirt.  why?  he refused to wear the uniform.  don't think I'm averse to cutting school - I'm doing so tomorrow.  that's why it's 142am and sleepytime is still a long way away for me.  but when people try to do something en masse to be cool - such as Senior Cut Day - I get mad.  when a group of "non-conformists" grow too large they develop a code of rules just as rigid and arbitrary as the one the originally rebelled against.  so I'll proudly attend every class on Senior Cut Day.  so, yeah.  good luck sorting things out.  don't seek psychotherapy though - those people just f*** you up even more.  take it from me.  I'm experienced.

Exactly.  Safe Obama.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies