Will the US attack Iran soon ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:49:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Will the US attack Iran soon ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will the US attack Iran soon ?  (Read 5524 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: June 11, 2008, 01:45:09 AM »

I doubt that we will attack Iran anytime soon.  Of course, if Israel does declare war on Iran, then we need to join them immediatley; and if Iran declares war on Israel, then we need to be prepared for a massive attack on Iran, so that they do not harm Israel.

Damn it why do we have to get involved in their affairs. Oh well we probably have it all planned out with Israel to begin with. I would just hope they would try and get more countries behind the cause.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »

Zionists are the internal enemy. They use the safety of the United States to aid a despotic regime overseas.

Some of the comments on this thread are very surprising to me..the attitude is that it is some moral responsibility of the United States to protect Israel. And that too after Israel attacks another nation. If Israel cannot defend itself, it should not go to war and its as simple as that. If Israel is attacked it is a different matter altogether.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 12:53:53 AM »

No.  I wouldn't rule out Israel attempting to knock out Iran's nukes, though. 

If they do that, it may lead to war, which means the US will get involved (hopefully).

Why hopefully? If Iran's mythical nukes are guaranteed to be nonexistent, it's no threat.

True, but if the US gets involved, then we can put a permanent end to the Iranian threat.

which as of now doesn't exist. So it's kind of hard to put an end to it.

I do think Iran poses a threat, and we can end it.

Dude you are totally hysterical. Iran does not pose a threat to anybody and certainly not Israel. Do they have the navy to invade Israel? How would they go about doing it? Will the other arab states help or will they turn against their shiite enemy. Whenever you start wars they do not end well. There are terrible consequences which we may not see but they happen and if you believe in god then you better start paying attention.

P.S If Iran attacks someone( i.e Israel) then I think we should defend them. Not like they need any defence anyways. But just judging from the way ahmadanejad is talking, Iran is not looking for war.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies