Will the US attack Iran soon ? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:32:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Will the US attack Iran soon ? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will the US attack Iran soon ?  (Read 5522 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« on: June 14, 2008, 12:30:25 AM »

Alternatively, we could avoid more wars by not promising Israel unconditional support. Basically gives them a free pass, thinking they can do anything they want.

Although I agree with what your saying Franzl, the United States will never turn her back upon their best friend Israel. Why would the United States want to give up their 19 billion dollar per year investment in military aide sent to Israel?
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 05:49:03 AM »

Alternatively, we could avoid more wars by not promising Israel unconditional support. Basically gives them a free pass, thinking they can do anything they want.

Although I agree with what your saying Franzl, the United States will never turn her back upon their best friend Israel. Why would the United States want to give up their 19 billion dollar per year investment in military aide sent to Israel?

Of course, and it's absolutely unrealistic to think we would. I was just arguing about the principle behind it.

I know you were Franzl, but I was just saying Roll Eyes. If the United States turned her back upon Israel tomorrow, they would be ed in my mind, though they could fight it out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies