Trip to the United States
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:15:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Trip to the United States
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trip to the United States  (Read 3771 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 11:06:13 PM »

What sort of surprise Phil? Tongue You know people on this forum can interpret what you just said into a whole lot of other things, and I for one is doing that right now.....
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2008, 12:30:36 AM »

What sort of surprise Phil? Tongue You know people on this forum can interpret what you just said into a whole lot of other things, and I for one is doing that right now.....

TMI, Conor. TMI.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »

I don't want to ruin it for Peter. Let's just say that I'm never going to give up my secret because I don't want to let you down, Peter. That should be a pretty strong clue for a lot of people. Read that sentence over and over again...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »

I don't want to ruin it for Peter. Let's just say that I'm never going to give up my secret because I don't want to let you down, Peter. That should be a pretty strong clue for a lot of people. Read that sentence over and over again...

Peter, his secret is that him and Naso are gonna invite you over for a slumber party where you will camp out in Phil's back yard tree fort where you will roast smores and look at Playboy magazines from the early '80s at which point Naso will break out Top Gun and reminisce, rather tearfully, of the Reagan years.  At this point, Phil will confide in you that he has a bit of a man crush on Tom Cruise...

you might be better off avoiding Pennsylvania and Ohio all together.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

Oh.  My.  God.

Peter, two words:  video camera.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »

Oh.  My.  God.

Joe, you know Pete will never turn around and desert his video camera.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2008, 08:19:38 PM »

Oh.  My.  God.

Joe, you know Pete will never turn around and desert his video camera.
oh, that Phil, you wouldn't get that from any other guy. We're no strangers to his shenanigans.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2008, 10:15:36 PM »

Dude - your English sucks.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2008, 10:34:19 PM »

Dude - your English sucks.

You just figured that out?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »
« Edited: June 05, 2008, 10:39:03 AM by Verily »

Philadelphia and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania...where this country was born and saved respectively.

And the beauty of that, is one can drive through the Amish precincts along the way (the horse and buggy folks with hexes on the barns resting on their beautifully manicured organic farms). Sad to say I have not yet been to Lancaster or Gettysburg, but I will do so before exiting this mortal coil, absent lack of notice. Philly  as a town overall is a bit of a dump, but yes has a lot of history, and some of the burb areas are gorgeous.

On a related note, the Amish areas in Ohio are both more picturesque and larger than in Lancaster County. And have been less transformed into a tourist attraction. My aunt lives near there.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies