MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:05:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4  (Read 3342 times)
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« on: May 28, 2008, 11:49:17 AM »

The DNC should have had more sense than to strip MI of her delegates. Hell, with 21% of Democrats undecided and only 60% supporting Obama, it is clearly having an impact. Disenfranchising Democrats from having their say on their party's presidential nominee was foolish; however, 'justified' the decision was

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »

The DNC should have had more sense than to strip MI of her delegates. Hell, with 21% of Democrats undecided and only 60% supporting Obama, it is clearly having an impact. Disenfranchising Democrats from having their say on their party's presidential nominee was foolish; however, 'justified' the decision was

Dave

I think it has more to do with pissed off Clinton maniacs, which is what were seeing all over the country. 

I really think Obama should take her as his VP. 

Yes, looking at the polls, the Clinton maniacs do seem to showing signs of spite, or worse, in the event of an Obama nomination. In all honesty, if Clinton wants the VP slot, I don't see how Obama can deny her it. Unfortunately, this 'unity' ticket that could as much a 'nightmare' as it is a 'dream'.

It could be America's equivalent of Blair-Brown - and seathing acrimony from within Sad. Not ideal, far from it, but if needs must ...

Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies