MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:37:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI: Survey USA: McCain leads Obama by 4  (Read 3234 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 28, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »

22% undecided? 

damn michigan make up your mind : P
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »

The DNC should have had more sense than to strip MI of her delegates. Hell, with 21% of Democrats undecided and only 60% supporting Obama, it is clearly having an impact. Disenfranchising Democrats from having their say on their party's presidential nominee was foolish; however, 'justified' the decision was

Dave

I think it has more to do with pissed off Clinton maniacs, which is what were seeing all over the country. 

I really think Obama should take her as his VP. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 11:54:35 AM »

Do you think maybe they might have tried including a few other options but 'McCain' and 'McCain/Romney'?

Maybe the main goal was to prove to McCain what an asset Romney would be in his third home state. I could live with McCain choosing Romney Smiley

Me too, because besides maybe MI and MA where else is Romeny going to help in Democratic states?

Western states like Nevada and Colorado where he is real popular among conservatives. Plus he brings in economic credentials. He'd actually be a good pick as much as I hate to admit it.

He's also a complete tool and I'd love to see him out there campaigning for the GOP.  Maybe go to some more inner cities neighborhoods, inquire about who let the dogs out again? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies