Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:43:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Catchall "The people on Hillary is 44 are hilarious idiots" thread  (Read 16797 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: May 19, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Eh, I know some people will criticize BRTD for this thread, but I think the site is funny.  It's like Fundies Say the Darndest Things website but without cynics doing the compiling.  That said, Obama supporters say just as stupid things, if not stupider. 

That said:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Couple funny things in that.

Code:
hmmm

Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »

Eh, I know some people will criticize BRTD for this thread, but I think the site is funny.  It's like Fundies Say the Darndest Things

oh man, I just found some classic comedy upon revisiting that site:

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go shag a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men ing eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

The Prince of Pain, GameTalk [Comments (750)] [2007-Jan-01]
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »

And the owner of the site posting a bunch of links about how the guy is biased and how they'll only attack him with 10 links today but a lot more later out of respect?  I normally read the site out of comedy but I think this is waaaay overboard.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »

http://blogs.wsj.com/politicalperceptions/2008/06/15/mapping-the-08-battlegrounds/?mod=googlenews_wsj#comment-4403

First comment:
NJ is never for Obama.
MA’s governor and 2 senators were going all out for Obama in the primary, but Obama still lose by 17%. Since the MA governor shares the same background (the same change rhetorics) and that people in MA elected him, but now disowned him, I can bet Obama can’t win MA.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies