Hillary booed at WV speech (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:17:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Hillary booed at WV speech (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary booed at WV speech  (Read 15299 times)
agcatter
YaBB God

« on: May 08, 2008, 09:09:39 AM »

Let em boo.  Hillary will do no worse than 65% next Tuesday.

I always find it amusing that lefty college students are all for academic freedom - unless it's from someone they don't like or agree with.

Most Obama supporters don't say this but there are a disturbing few on this board and among his general supporters in his his campaign who scream racism whenever someone is critical of Senator Obama.  That's not going to go down well in the fall and if that kind of talk gets too loud expect a white backlash.  Not something he needs with a huge demographic he is already weak with.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

I specifically said a "few" posters.  Please don't try to argue with a straight face that there  hasn't been some of that on this board.  I read the board  every day.
agcatter
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:49:04 AM »

Well King, you are to be commended then.  Unfortunately, not all lefties on campus are so inclined.  Ann Coulter, John Bolten, and the organizer of the minutemen are examples right off the top of my head who have had their speeches cut short or postponed all together due to disruptions or threats of disruptions.  That's an unfortunate fact.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies