(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:31:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins the Republican Nomination?
(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil

(R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso  (Read 5062 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 01, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »
« edited: May 01, 2008, 09:49:49 PM by President Keystone Phil »

Well, I wouldn't have noticed this if it wasn't already nominated in the Comedy Goldmine.

First of all, thank you so much, Naso, for using one of my worst photos on record from a year and a half ago with my longer hair. Roll Eyes

Secondly, I am certainly a "city guy" but by no means am I an elitist and just because I haven't hunted or fired a gun doesn't mean that I am out of touch. It also doesn't mean that I won't eventually do those things at some point in time. And, yes, I haven't seen Forrest Gump. I was movie deprived as a child and I still am. I don't think that would turn off many voters though.

By the way, Naso, you say I have no law enforcement or military experience. Ok, well neither do you. And don't say, "Oh, but I will!" because this scenario can't just be a Naso Fantasy.

Finally, you complain about assumptions yet do the same here. Where the hell did you get the idea that I've never fished? I live across the street from a creek and used to go down there to fish with one of my good friends all the time during the summer.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 06:04:41 PM »

Well, I wouldn't have noticed this if it wasn't already nominated in the Comedy Goldmine.

First of all, thank you so much, Naso, for using one of my worst photos on record from a year and a half ago with my longer hair. Roll Eyes

Secondly, I am certainly a "city guy" but by no means am I an elitist and just because I haven't hunted or fired a gun doesn't mean that I am out of touch. It also doesn't mean that I won't eventually do those things at some point in time. And, yes, I haven't seen Forrest Gump. I was movie deprived as a child and I still am. I don't think that would turn off many voters though.

By the way, Naso, you say I have no law enforcement or military experience. Ok, well neither do you. And don't say, "Oh, but I will!" because this scenario can't just be a Naso Fantasy.

Finally, you complain about assumptions yet do the same here. Where the hell did you get the idea that I've never fished? I live across the street from a creek and used to go down there to fish with one of my good friends all the time during the summer.

I just hate the way you insult middle America. You say whenever you think of Ohio, you think "trashy". How can you NOT be an elitist?

Naso, I don't insult middle America. As I've told you before, I have some serious filth not too far from where I am. I don't know what it is but I just think of Ohio as being not as beautiful as some other areas.  Tongue
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 12:15:57 AM »

Phil has some pretty severe problems with his temper tantrums. Just imagine the Dean Scream (except quite a bit worse, really) on a daily basis.

And this is my problem with simple forum based opinions. I don't have "Dean Scream" moments that are "quite a bit worse" on a "daily basis."

Oh, wait...did my wording seem like I was having a tantrum? I'm sorry. Here's my commentary without a tantrum:

And this is my problem with simple forum based opinions. I don't have "Dean Scream" moments that are "quite a bit worse" on a "daily basis."

See the difference?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies