(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:24:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who wins the Republican Nomination?
(R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil

(R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: (R-PA) Gov. Keystone Phil vs. (R-TX) Sen. Mike Naso  (Read 5058 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« on: May 02, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »

Mike,

My great question to you is why would you want the Republican Presidential Nomination in the first place? State and local politics is so much better than the national give away called the presidential race. However, being vice-president is still my long political dream. Smiley

As for the question, I would still say Keystone Phil would win the nomination. If Phil can excel as a conservative Republican in Philadelphia, I would not just support the man, I would give him money!

I have never been one to be easily sold to the pro-gun, pro-millitary crowd in the GOP. I for one view those who are not hunters but defend the second amendment as bigger defenders of gun rights as those who are regular hunters. After all, such people care so much about the right to own guns that, even though they never use one, they will strongly defend it as a constitutional, and not just a personal, right.

Serving in the military is a Greta thing. I myself am taking courses to become a military chaplain, but I hardly view it as a prerequisite to running for office. I hope to become a classroom American history teacher in at-risk schools, thowing myself into the "front lines" in American education. I view that as I view serving in the military: Putting one's personal comfort and safety behind the future of the nation.

So in short, I still view Phil as the man of this forum with the best chance at being President of the United States, however, I think he's too smart to actually seek that high office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies