Kennedy/Smathers vs. Rockefeller/Reagan vs. Wallace/LeMay-1968
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:06:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  Kennedy/Smathers vs. Rockefeller/Reagan vs. Wallace/LeMay-1968
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kennedy/Smathers vs. Rockefeller/Reagan vs. Wallace/LeMay-1968  (Read 5277 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »

Rockefeller whups the arrogant upstart interloper from Massachusetts, who thinks he is entitled to the Presidency.

Why would he do that to the son of his running mate?

Mitt Romney is Ronald Reagan's son?

Whoops, thought it said Romney, well none the less, why would Rockefeller whup Mitt Romney?

You may want to consider registering for a remedial reading course.

The subject is Kennedy/Smathers vs. Rockefeller/Reagan.

The only arrogant upstart interloper from Massachusetts who ever ran for President in the history of the U.S. was one spoiled brat Robert F. Kennedy, given a plum cabinet job by big brother John F. Kennedy.

Mitt Romney didn't need a big brother handing him a plum political appointment on a silver platter, as Robert Kennedy evidently did. 

Edit

But yes, I do see your humor here.

Good job.

Actually I was sort of rooting for Mitt Romney in the primary.  If he had'nt been such a flip-flopper I might have supported him if he had stuck to who he was in Mass. considering he and Ted Kennedy brought universal health care to the state.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »

Rockefeller whups the arrogant upstart interloper from Massachusetts, who thinks he is entitled to the Presidency.

Rockefeller/Reagan                 353
Kennedy/Smathers                 119
Wallace/LeMay                          66

Winfield, back when I was young and naive, I used to believe you created good maps. This now proves that you don't, atleast in my mind. You are misunderestimating the power of a Kennedy, especially Bobby Kennedy. I highly doubt that he would do worse than what Old Hube did in RL (but that's another scenario and this is a different one). Please explain.

You still are.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 02:57:18 AM »

Winfield, back when I was young and naive, I used to believe you created good maps. This now proves that you don't, atleast in my mind. You are misunderestimating the power of a Kennedy, especially Bobby Kennedy. I highly doubt that he would do worse than what Old Hube did in RL (but that's another scenario and this is a different one). Please explain.

You still are.

How so? I admit I am young, considering I'm 15 now but I have gained a fair bit of experience on this forum.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »

You still are.

How so? I admit I am young, considering I'm 15 now but I have gained a fair bit of experience on this forum.

Let me alter my reply slightly. 

You still are.  Smiley
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 05:04:32 AM »

You still are.

You still are.  Smiley

No Winfield, let me alter my reply. If I'm young and naive, you must be a Republican hack Wink.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 09:07:30 PM »

You still are.

You still are.  Smiley

No Winfield, let me alter my reply. If I'm young and naive, you must be a Republican hack Wink.

But since you insist that you are not naive, then, by definition, I must not be a Republican hack.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies