WI-St. Norbert Coll.: Obama beats McCain by 4, Clinton loses by the same margin
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:28:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WI-St. Norbert Coll.: Obama beats McCain by 4, Clinton loses by the same margin
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-St. Norbert Coll.: Obama beats McCain by 4, Clinton loses by the same margin  (Read 1680 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »

Obama: 46%
McCain: 42%

McCain: 46%
Clinton: 42%

http://wpr.org/announce/survey0804/Presidential-Campaign.htm
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

Added
Wiz in Wis

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »

I really wish people would shut up about McCains chances in Wisconsin... this is yet another example of why MN, WI, WA, and OR are not in play if Obama is the nominee.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »

4 points, 40 points, what's the difference, eh.
Saxwsylvania
Van Der Blub

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:51:55 PM »

I really wish people would shut up about McCains chances in Wisconsin... this is yet another example of why MN, WI, WA, and OR are not in play if Obama is the nominee.

What the hell are you talking about?  Obama has only a four-point margin on McCain in this poll.  Seven months before the election, that seems competitive to me.

Dumbass.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2008, 03:52:08 PM by Wiz in Wis »

What the hell are you talking about?  Obama has only a four-point margin on McCain in this poll.  Seven months before the election, that seems competitive to me

Dumbass.

So, what your saying, is that after the worst month politically for Obama, and with McCain getting zero scrutiny, and with only 1 poll in the last month showing McCain ahead in WI ( and by a whoping 2) he is any position to win?

Sorry, I just don't see it. Not vs Obama anyways. McCain is winning by 5-10 in OH, and still trailing in WI. Obviously Obama has a much higher floor here, and in the other states I mentioned. yet Republicans countiue to think that these states are tailor made for McCain.  I don't know where they get that impression from. We have same day registration, highly educated, mobilized voters, its still one of the most anti-war states, no major military bases, and the economy here is in the sh**tter. Not to mention that the state hasn't voted Republican since 1984. Just what will McCain run on?? Someone please explain Republican hopes here.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:48:50 PM »

With Obama and McCain essentially died at the national level, and some crappy uni poll showing him up by 4, Wisconsin is not safe.  That's silly.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »

Now who's being ageist?

jk
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 04:04:01 PM »

Seeing that Kerry only won the state by...0.38% I think a 4 point difference is kinda an achievement...though yeah obviously in 7 months that can easily change. Tongue
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 04:16:04 PM »

haha Tongue

Seeing that Kerry only won the state by...0.38% I think a 4 point difference is kinda an achievement...though yeah obviously in 7 months that can easily change. Tongue

Well, also consider Bush won that race by 2 points...and it's a uni poll.  I really think it's not safe Obama, or near safe.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »

You people are arguing too much over this crap poll.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 08:49:31 PM »

What the hell are you talking about?  Obama has only a four-point margin on McCain in this poll.  Seven months before the election, that seems competitive to me

Dumbass.

So, what your saying, is that after the worst month politically for Obama, and with McCain getting zero scrutiny, and with only 1 poll in the last month showing McCain ahead in WI ( and by a whoping 2) he is any position to win?

Sorry, I just don't see it. Not vs Obama anyways. McCain is winning by 5-10 in OH, and still trailing in WI. Obviously Obama has a much higher floor here, and in the other states I mentioned. yet Republicans countiue to think that these states are tailor made for McCain.  I don't know where they get that impression from. We have same day registration, highly educated, mobilized voters, its still one of the most anti-war states, no major military bases, and the economy here is in the sh**tter. Not to mention that the state hasn't voted Republican since 1984. Just what will McCain run on?? Someone please explain Republican hopes here.

Don't even acknowledge Blubb.. he's nothing more than a trollish piece of trash.

Wisconsin will be close, but it has an undeniable tilt towards the Democrats.  I predict Obama to win it by 2-3 points.  Clinton would pull off a Kerry style win.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies