OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:07:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH/MO/KY-SurveyUSA: Clinton better positioned than Obama to beat McCain  (Read 4487 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: March 19, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »

Either SurveyUSA made a misprint, or they're smoking some real powerful stuff over there.

Everyone knows Obama would do better than Clinton, so this is simply laughable.

It's common knowledge that you've been living in a bubble for several years, but now it seems that the bubble has changed from transparent to opaque over the last few weeks.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »

BTW, Bandit claims to be from Kentucky but doesn't seem to know that EVERY poll taken has shown Clinton running much better in Kentucky than Obama.  Planet Bandit.

The guy believes that the Democrats consistently win elections in Kentucky, but the Republicans steal victory from them each and every time.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

The guy believes that the Democrats consistently win elections in Kentucky, but the Republicans steal victory from them each and every time.

How do you explain the "vote hauling" double standard then?

The best explanation I can provide is that, generally, you make things up.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2008, 02:50:25 PM by Enrico Pallazzo »

That's some blog, Bandit.  Wow, it says you saw a survey taken last week showing Obama beating McCain in Kentucky?

This wasn't last week. This was a few weeks ago.

He asked you for a link.  Are we to assume you made this up too?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
« Edited: March 19, 2008, 03:00:36 PM by Enrico Pallazzo »

3. None of this matters, since you've decided that any result differing from your analysis is an indicator of voter fraud.  You are the best political analyst in history.  You know how the votes were actually cast, and what the voters actually replied to the polls with.

I know what the votes are, because I'm from the state being polled, and I actually get to listen to what people in Kentucky say.

You know what everybody in the entire state of Kentucky says?  I'm sorry, but I would much rather pay attention to an organization with a scientific method of measuring opinions than a guy with nothing but anecdotal evidence and a history of making things up to support his arguments.

Found a link to that poll showing Obama beating McCain yet?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 03:16:25 PM »

I'm sorry, but I would much rather pay attention to an organization with a scientific method of measuring opinions than a guy with nothing but anecdotal evidence and a history of making things up to support his arguments.

You'd rather pay attention to an organization with a scientific method of measuring opinions than to Bush? Well, that's fair.

Cute.  Now if you can't provide the link to that poll you cited showing Obama beating McCain in Kentucky, then I have no choice but to call you out for lying yet again.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »

If you wanted the link so bad, you should have asked for it 3 weeks ago before I threw it away.

How convenient.  Did you even attempt to tell anybody here about the existence of this poll three weeks ago?

Can you remember the polling organization?  If you can, it won't take long for us to find it for you.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

How convenient.  Did you even attempt to tell anybody here about the existence of this poll three weeks ago?

Because people here seem so eager to post other polls, I just figured back then that someone posted it.

Did you think to check?  And please answer my other question.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 03:51:58 PM »

Oh for crying out loud.  You will either make the effort to find the link again and post it here - which really should have been memorable enough if you referenced it in a blog entry - or I will assume you are lying.  I have no reason not to do so, as you have been caught doing so several times before.

And do not accuse others of immaturity while making comments like "SurveyUSA is full of fart gas".
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 03:56:29 PM »

The onus is on you to provide evidence for your own assertions.  Why should I search for something that most likely does not exist?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »

Uh... okay.

I give up with you.  You've been caught lying yet again, Bandit.  Next time you start spouting off an argument, back it up with facts.  Don't just make things up, or absolutely nobody will ever take you seriously.  I certainly can't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies